Available to residents of Hawaii, Aloha Pacific Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $50 bonus. To earn the $50 open a Regular Savings account with a $5 minimum deposit. Then you’ll need to open a new KalaRewards checking account with a debit card and enroll in online e-statements.
Qualifying direct deposit is a $250 or more recurring direct payroll or retirement deposit consisting of an electronic deposit of wages, retirement or Social Security income, and must be maintained for at least 90 days. Once the requirements are met you will earn your bonus.
If you qualify for this bonus, make sure to sign up today to earn $50! If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To qualify for a membership you must belong to one of the groups, have a common bond, and maintain $5 in your savings account. One of the common bonds included is being an employee of the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii. For the full details on membership, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, Kekaha Credit Union, a subdivision of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union, is also offering a $50 bonus. Simply meet the requirements and you will be able to earn the bonus.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Aloha Pacific CU $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: KalaRewards Checking Account
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0- $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250 or more.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Must become a primary member with a $5 minimum savings deposit.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: There is no specific fee listed, but the account must be open for at least 6 months or a fee will be assessed.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Aloha Pacific CU $50 Bonus:
- Visit Aloha Pacific Credit Union’s Branch.
- To earn the $50 open a Regular Savings account with a $5 minimum deposit.
- Open a new KalaRewards checking account with a debit card and enroll in online e-statements.
- Qualifying direct deposit is a $250 or more recurring direct payroll or retirement deposit consisting of an electronic deposit of wages, retirement or Social Security income, and must be maintained for at least 90 days.
- Once the requirements are met you will earn your bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- KalaRewards Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Regular Savings: There are no monthly fees.
Aloha Pacific Credit Union is currently having a promotion where you can earn a $50 bonus when you open a new checking and savings account. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Your feedback makes our site even better. Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.