If you are a resident of Hawaii, then today just might be your lucky day! Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $25 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
To get the bonus, your referee must then open up a new checking account with Aloha Pacific FCU. Before the can do that, they must open up a new savings account with a minimum $5 deposit in addition to completing other simple requirements. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a great reward!
If you qualify for this bonus, make sure to sign up today to earn $50! If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To qualify for a membership you must belong to one of the groups, have a common bond, and maintain $5 in your savings account. One of the common bonds included is being an employee of the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii. For the full details on membership, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, Kekaha Credit Union, a subdivision of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union, is also offering a $25 Referral Program. Simply meet the requirements and you will be able to earn the bonus.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Aloha Pacific FCU Referral Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: KalaRewards Checking account, savings account
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Early Termination Fee: An account closing fee will be assessed of the referred member if any and all accounts are closed within six months after enrollment, visit a branch for more information.
How To Earn Aloha Pacific FCU Bonus
- Open up a new checking account with Aloha Pacific FCU, if you haven’t already.
- Spread the word of Aloha Pacific FCU to your friends and family members and fill out a referral card for them to bring in when they open an account.
- Your referee must then open up a new checking account and complete all the listed requirements.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will earn a $25 Bonus!
- If you are not one already, become a primary member with a $5 minimum savings deposit.
- Opens a KalaRewards checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Enroll for online statements.
- Enroll in a recurring direct payroll/retirement deposit of $250 or more monthly.
- (First direct deposit must be received within 45 days of opening the new membership. It must be maintained for at least 90 days.)
- Make 10 qualified debit card purchases posted within 45 days of account opening.
- As long as the account is open and in good standing, your $100 bonus will be accredited.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an Aloha Pacific FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Aloha Pacific FCU today to earn yourself a $25 bonus and a $100 bonus for your friend. To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Aloha Pacific FCU to your friends and family members. Your referee must then present a completed referral card when they open up their new accounts.
Make sure they ask how they can earn more by completing additional requirements. Once all of the requirements are met, you both will earn a generous bonus! This is a win-win situation for both parties! So get started today and start earning! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account