The AmegyBank AmaZing Rewards® Visa Credit Card is a great credit card to earn cash back on your purchases. It’s a good pick for cardholders as it offer you a bonus of up to $550 cash back or 55,000 reward points. To get this reward, you will get $150/15,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days, $200 or 20,000 reward points when you open an Anytime Interest Checking or Premium checking within 90 days, and $200 or 20,000 reward points when you open a money market account within 90 days. There is no annual fee, your points do not expire and there are no limits on the points you can earn which is always a plus. This offer is only available in Texas but is set to expire on August 31, 2018, so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over the this card, feel free to read more about it below!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
Table of Contents
AmegyBank AmaZing Rewards Visa Card Summary:
- Earn up to $550 cash back or 55,000 reward points bonus
- Earn 3% cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days
- Earn 2% cash back for the first 90 days
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 you spend on all purchases with no cap
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on balance transfers
- No Annual Fee
AmegyBank AmaZing Rewards Visa Card Bonus:
- Intro APR. 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 12.99% to 19.99% based on a margin and your creditworthiness. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Offer available for new credit cards only.
- 0% Intro APR Balance Transfers for 12 months. 0% Introductory APR Balance Transfer for the first 12 months, from the date the balance posts to the account. The variable APR will range from 12.99% to 19.99% based on a margin and your credit worthiness. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the introductory period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month
- Car Rental Collision Damage. This car rental collision damage waiver may protect you if your rental car is damaged from an accident or theft
- Mobile Fraud Alert. The Mobile Fraud Alert Service automatically sends you a text when suspicious activity is detected on your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- myPHOTOcard Aspect. Customize your card with your own image or photo with myPHOTOcard.
- Zero Liability. Cardholder is not responsible for fraudulent charges made with his/her card or account information as long as he/she promptly notifies Zions Bank of unauthorized card use. Does not apply to business ATM or PIN transactions.
Why You Should Sign Up:
If you are looking to sign up for a credit card with no annual fee, low introductory APR on purchases, and balance transfers, you should definitely considering checking out the AmegyBank AmaZing Rewards® Visa Credit Card. It’s cash back aspect is definitely a plus and to top that, you will also get get the choice of reward points instead! You could earn up to $550 cash back or 55,000 reward points bonus after you spend $1,000, open an Anytime Interest Checking™ or Premium Interest Checking™ and open a Money Market account within 90 days! Keep in mind that there’s no limit to what you can earn and no expiration date so you could save up until you want to cash in.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a looking for a new credit card, try signing up for the AmegyBank AmaZing Rewards® Visa Credit Card to earn cash back or reward points bonuses on the purchases you make. This is the decent rewards credit card that you could use on those everyday purchases. You could earn up to $550 cash back or 55,000 reward points after you spend $1,000, open an Anytime Interest Checking™ or Premium Interest Checking™ and open a Money Market account within 90 days! Now keep in mind that this offer is only valid for a limited time and is only available in Texas. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.