Find the latest American 1 Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Some of the best American 1 Credit Union CD Rates include their 1.75% APY 4-Year CD.
Table of Contents
About American 1 Credit Union
The mission of American 1 Credit Union is to provide the best personal financial services to members of the credit union at the lowest cost and highest return consistent with their resources.
American 1 Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While American 1 Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great rates.
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.80% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.40% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
American 1 Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $50, you can invest in a American 1 Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $50
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: The penalty we may impose will equal 90 days dividends on the amount withdrawn plus the amount of dividends earned on the amount withdrawn in excess of the amount of dividends that would have been earned at the Savings/Share account rate.
Standard CD Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
American 1 Credit Union CD Features
- Excellent Return on Investment
- Competitive dividend rates give you more for your money
- Dividends compounded monthly
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $50.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from American 1 Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest American 1 Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.