Anderson Brothers Bank offers a good selection of account options. To find out if Anderson Brothers Bank is right for you, continue reading the review below.
Anderson has two rewards checking account for those who often use their debit card to make transactions.
They also have a savings account that earns money market interest rates!
Checking Account Options
Anderson Brothers Bank offers a wide variety of checking accounts with consistent opening deposits and balance requirements.
Their checking accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
You will need $100 to open this account, but then everything afterwards is considered fee-free!
You are also eligible for overdraft protection.
This checking account requires a $100 opening deposit but no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements afterwards.
This account rewards you cash back every time you use your Anderson Brothers Bank debit card.
You will earn $0.05 per debit card transaction.
This standard checking account requires yet again another $100 to open.
There is a small fee of $5, but you can waive it if you keep a daily balance of $250.
An interest bearing checking account that only needs $100 as an opening deposit.
If you keep a daily balance of $500, you can waive the $6 monthly gee.
This premium checking account bears interest and offers cash rewards when you make a transaction with your debit card.
Anderson Brothers Bank will also reimburse up to $10 of foreign and ABA ATM fees.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
Anderson Brothers Bank has a few savings accounts but they earn interest and have low balance requirements.
Their savings accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
This savings account can be opened with $100 and you can start earning interest right away.
There is a monthly fee of $6, but you can waive it by keeping a daily balance of $100.
A high interest bearing savings account for those who tend to have higher balances.
You will need an opening deposit of $1,000.
To waive the monthly $7.50 fee, you will have to keep a daily balance of $2,500.
If you keep a daily balance of $2,500, you can waive the $5 inactivity fee.
This account earns interest at a tiered rate.
A holiday savings account designed for vacation purposes and holiday expenses.
If you choose to close your account early, there is a $15 early closure fee.
This account does not earn interest.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 3.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB223 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 6/15/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
CD Account Options
Anderson Brothers Bank offers CDs that earn competitive interest rates. You can open each one with $500.
These terms range from 7 days to 60 months.
The CD will automatically renew upon maturity. You can also use your CD as collateral for a personal loan if needed.
To learn more information about their CDs, click here.
Compare CD Accounts
• Available nationwide online, Discover offers CDs with some of the highest & most competitive rates! with select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 2.00% APY up to 4.75% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available online nationwide
• Earn up to 4.65% APY
• $1,000 minimum to open
• Selection of terms to meet your needs
• A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
• No fees to open or maintain the account
• Available as Custodial
• Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
Reasons to Bank with Anderson Brothers Bank
- They have a pretty good selection of checking accounts.
- Offer rewards checking + interest bearing accounts.
- They offer a money market savings account that earns pretty high rates.
- Their savings and money market accounts earn a pretty high APY.
- They are actually open on the weekends.
- Conduct all your banking online or with the Anderson Brothers Bank mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with Anderson Brothers Bank
- They are only located in South Carolina with 23 total branches.
- Absence of a children checking or savings account.
- Doesn’t have a specific senior checking or savings account.
- Lack of variety in savings accounts.
- Lack of a holiday savings account.
- Their holiday savings account doesn’t earn interest.
Anderson Brothers Bank Bank Routing Number
The routing number for Anderson Brothers Bank is 113124446.
Contact Customer Service
You can reach Anderson Brothers Bank at 1-(800)-345-8081.
To speak to a customer representative, their business hours are:
- Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m
- Saturday & Sunday at 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
How Anderson Brothers Bank Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
If you live in South Carolina and like being rewarded for your earnings, then perhaps Anderson Brothers Bank has the options you’re looking for.
They offer two cash rewards checking accounts and a money market savings account so there are plenty of ways to earn high interest rates.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If Anderson Brothers Bank has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!
Leave a Reply