Available to residents of Maryland, APG Federal Credit Union is offering a chance to earn a $25 bonus when you help your child open a new Youth Savings Account valid through April 30, 2019.
To be eligible for this offer, simply open a new savings account with an opening deposit of at least $25 and APGFCU will match the $25 deposit. Additionally, your child will have access to a range of account features to help them prepare for the financial future ahead.
If you are interested, be sure to apply soon! In addition, check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership in APG Federal Credit Union is open to those who reside, work, attend school, worship, or volunteer in Cecil or Hartford Counties, or select areas of Middle River, Maryland. Immediate family and household members may also be eligible.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
APG Federal CU $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- APG Federal Credit Union Savings Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $25 for youth savings
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No fees.
- Additional Requirements: Funds must remain in account for at least 90 days.
- Closing Account Fee: Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
Earn APG Federal CU $25 Bonus
- Visit the nearest APG Federal Credit Union branch and open a new Youth Checking Account by April 30, 2019
- Upon account opening, make an initial opening deposit of $25 into a new Youth Checking Account and APGFCU will match the $20 deposit.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $25 matching deposit bonus. Keep in mind that the funds must remain the account for 90 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Youth Savings Account: no fees
- Share Savings Account: no fees
APG Federal Credit Union is currently having a promotion your youth can receive a $25 bonus when you open a new savings account. This is a pretty easy bonus to achieve! All it takes is either a $25 opening deposit. Get started with saving money today! Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!