If you are an active Asiana Airlines flyer, then the Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is definitely something you should consider signing up for. It’s a great airline miles credit card with some additional perks and bonuses.
This card offers an introductory 30,000 bonus miles offer after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
Along with this, you could earn 3x miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases, 2x miles for every dollar you spend on gas and at grocery stores, and 1x mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
This is perfect for anyone who travels at least once per year using Asiana Airlines. It does have an annual fee of $99, no foreign transaction fee, an easy sign-up and annual bonuses. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, see below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* The Asiana Visa Signature Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 30,000 bonus miles after you make $3,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
Receive 10,000 bonus miles every account anniversary.
|Travel Credit||Enjoy an automatic $100 rebate onan Asiana Airlines ticket purchase every year.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on Asiana Airlines purchases, 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and groceries, and 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Get 2 Asiana lounge invitations every year.|
(Visit BankofAmerica.com to learn more about this card.)
Asiana Credit Card 30,000 Bonus Miles Offer
You can take advantage of the Asiana credit card’s 30,000 Asiana Club bonus miles offer. From our evaluation, we out these miles at around $420. In order to qualify, charge at least $3,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
What are Asiana Club Miles Worth?
The value of your miles depends on how you use them. On average, each Asiana Club mile is worth up to an average $0.014. That’s above the industry average of $0.01 per mile.
When it comes time to redeem your miles, you have a variety of options, including:
- Travel on Asiana Airlines and Star Alliance carriers
- Seat upgrades & preferred seats
- Excess baggage
- Lounge use
- Unaccompanied child services
- Pet fees
Please note, the value of miles change constantly and depend on when you fly, destination, demand and more. The minimum to redeem is 10,000 Asiana Club miles.
Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Card Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Asiana Credit Card Top Features
Get an automatic $100 rebate every year towards Asiana Airline ticket purchases. That’s just enough to cover the card’s annual fee.
Receive 10,000 bonus miles every year on your account anniversary. These 10k miles are worth approximately $140. Please note, you can only redeem your anniversary miles toward Asiana flights, not for travel with any of the airline’s Star Alliance partners.
Get two invitations to Asiana lounges, but only to the ones in the United States. The invitation is valid for the cardholder. So you won’t be able to take a guest with you.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the Asiana Airlines Visa Signature credit card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America Asiana Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card is definitely a card you should consider getting if you are an active Asiana Airlines user.
Not only can you use this for flights, but you could also benefit from everyday purchases. If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.