If you purchased from automobile dealerships that purchased new vehicles or bought certain vehicle parts for a vehicle in the United States since 1996, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, dealers paid more than they should have for these automotive parts and for new vehicles that contained these costs, and they were unable to pass all of the inflated costs on to their customers. If you are eligible, file a claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 3, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing CAL:
- Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 21st, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the automotive parts settlement include automobile dealerships that indirectly purchased any of the covered component parts and/or purchased new vehicles containing these parts in the following states since 1996:
- Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 12-md-02311, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
For automobile dealerships that indirectly purchased any of the covered component parts and/or purchased new vehicles containing certain parts, you are eligible for a potential reward from the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, dealers paid more than they should have for these automotive parts and for new vehicles that contained these costs, and they were unable to pass all of the inflated costs on to their customers so if you are eligible, file a claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.