If you purchased from automobile dealerships that purchased new vehicles or bought certain vehicle parts for a vehicle in the United States since 1996, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, dealers paid more than they should have for these automotive parts and for new vehicles that contained these costs, and they were unable to pass all of the inflated costs on to their customers. If you are eligible, file a claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1119 by 12/02/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.80% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 12/16/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|BBVA Free Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $300.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing CAL:
- Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 21st, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the automotive parts settlement include automobile dealerships that indirectly purchased any of the covered component parts and/or purchased new vehicles containing these parts in the following states since 1996:
- Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 12-md-02311, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
For automobile dealerships that indirectly purchased any of the covered component parts and/or purchased new vehicles containing certain parts, you are eligible for a potential reward from the Auto Dealership Parts Price-Fixing Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, dealers paid more than they should have for these automotive parts and for new vehicles that contained these costs, and they were unable to pass all of the inflated costs on to their customers so if you are eligible, file a claim by January 21st, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.