Available to residents nationwide, Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account is offering an attractive 1.05% APY. To learn more about this rate, be sure to continue reading below!
Table of Contents
About Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings
Being a prominent online bank, Synchrony Bank offers a vast array of products and services to serve all your banking needs. In addition, Synchrony Bank has close to $38 billion in assets with depository products such as CDs, high yield savings accounts, money market accounts, and IRA CDs.
With a suite of competitive online services and features, you are able to get the most out of your personal finances. Additionally, your account is ensured up to $250,000 of FDIC insurance per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category.
I’ll review Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings below.
Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings 1.05% APY
Take advantage of the current 1.05% APY rate from Synchrony Bank when you sign up for a new High Yield Savings Account and meet the deposit requirement.
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.05% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: Any amount
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.00% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Comenity Direct Savings and HSBC Direct Savings accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market Account||1.25% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.01% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Synchrony Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Savings account from Synchrony Bank.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 1.05% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Apply to Synchrony Bank
- Excellent APY Rate: Synchrony Bank’s high-yield savings account offers one of the best online savings account rates with their 1.05% APY for all balances. This high interest rate is compounded daily and beats out even the best-known online savings accounts out there!
- No Monthly Fee: No minimum balance or monthly service fee to worry about
- ATM Reimbursement: Not a lot, but the bank offers up to $5 in ATM fee reimbursements per statement cycle.
- Free Identity Theft Resolution Services: You do most of your banking over the internet with the Optimizer Plus High Yield Savings. At no cost to you, Synchrony Bank offers full protection against identity theft for your peace of mind.
- Easy Account Management: Operate mainly as an online bank, you get quick access to your cash online, over the phone, or with an optional ATM card. You can link your Synchrony account with outside accounts so that you can easily transfer money between these accounts.
Definitely take a look at Synchrony Bank’s High Yield Savings Account for this attractive rate! The fact remains that Synchrony Bank is an industry financial institution on the digital frontier while offering fantastic promotions and services.
For those who have had any experiences with the bank, definitely let us know in the comment section below!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Synchrony Bank’s High Yield Savings Account.