Available nationwide, Barclays is offering a rate of 2.20% APY when you open an Online Savings Account. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Barclays offers no monthly fees, multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! This new savings account offers a great rate with a low minimum balance, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Barclay Bank Online Savings Account
- Open an Account Here
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.20% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||up to 3 external linked accounts|
|Pull||?||?||?||up to 3 external linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: ACH transfers are limited to $250,000 per transaction. If you want to transfer a larger amount, they can process the transfer if you call. Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How To Earn Barclays Bank Rate
- Open an Online Savings account from Barclays.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 2.20% APY for your balances.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No monthly maintenance fee or monthly requirements to waive service fees
- No minimum balance requirement to open an account, unlike most banks, however for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Use their online Savings Assistant tools to achieve your financial goals and calculate how much you’ll need to contribute monthly
- Money inside your Barclays savings account is safe and insured by the FDIC
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Barclays’ Savings Account offers a 2.20% APY Rate. You’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Online Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Barclays’ Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
(Visit Barclays for more details)
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings, HSBC Direct Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Apply Now|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|