Available nationwide, Quontic Bank is offering a rate of 1.50% APY when you open an Money Market Account with an opening deposit of $100.
Table of Contents
About Quontic Bank Money Market
Quontic Bank is a Member FDIC bank, headquartered in New York City and located in a growing number of states. They strive to make banking easy and the home mortgage process hassle-free.
Quontic Bank offers everything from checking and savings accounts to small business loans and
home mortgages, as well as online and mobile banking.
I’ll review Quontic Bank Money Market account below.
Quontic Bank Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly service fee waived with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Quontic Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Quontic Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Quontic Bank Rate
- Open a Freedom High Yield Savings account from Quontic Bank with minimum opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 1.50% with a Quontic Annual Percentage Yield with a Quontic Money Market Account
- No Monthly Maintenance or Overdraft Fees
- $100 minimum deposit required to open an account
Check out Quontic Bank to learn more about this promotion. The Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at any time. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with an experienced company, sign up today.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Quontic Bank Money Market Account.