Available nationwide, Quontic Bank is offering a rate of 1.76% APY when you open an Money Market Account with an opening deposit of $500.
Table of Contents
About Quontic Bank Money Market
Quontic Bank is a Member FDIC bank, headquartered in New York City and located in a growing number of states. They strive to make banking easy and the home mortgage process hassle-free.
Quontic Bank offers everything from checking and savings accounts to small business loans and
home mortgages, as well as online and mobile banking.
I’ll review Quontic Bank Money Market account below.
Quontic Bank Money Market 1.76% Rate
To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly $100k balance requirement and you can earn the 1.76% APY rate.
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 1.76% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly service fee waived with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.70% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.60% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.75% APY + $100/$200 Bonus||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Betterment EverydayTM Cash Reserve||1.83% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|
Quontic Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Quontic Bank’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Quontic Bank Rate
- Open a Freedom High Yield Savings account from Quontic Bank with minimum opening deposit of $500.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- 1.76% APY for balances of $100,000+
- 1.65% APY for balances of $5,000 – $99,999
- 1.55% APY for balances of $500 – $4,999
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 1.76% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Interest will be paid once per monthly statement period
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Quontic Bank to learn more about this promotion. The Money Market Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, sign up today.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Quontic Bank Money Market Account.