Available nationwide, CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 4.48% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about CloudBank 24/7.
About CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings
CloudBank 24/7 is a smart digital bank with a focus on offering convenient banking features to their customers. Leveraging their online banking platform, they give customers an easy digital banking experience to help them reach their financial goals without ever having to wait in line. When you select CloudBank 24/7, you’re selecting a digital institution that prioritizes security and convenience.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 4.48% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
CloudBank 24/7 ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn CloudBank 24/7 Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access to funds.
- Deposits are FDIC insured through Third Coast Bank SSB
Check out this offer from CloudBank 24/7 and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on CloudBank 24/7 High Yield Savings Account.
Leave a Reply