Available to residents Nationwide, SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market Deposit is offering a 2.75% APY Rate through SaveBetter.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about SkyOne Federal Credit Union.
Table of Contents
About SkyOne FCU Money Market Deposit
SkyOne Federal Credit Union has been serving its members for 70 years, providing financial tools to help members save for their future, get financing for their homes and cars, and much more.
As a not-for-profit organization, we are passionate about helping our members build a strong financial foundation and reach financial freedom.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
SkyOne FCU Money Market Deposit Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Deposit
- Interest Rate: 2.75% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
SkyOne FCU ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with SkyOne Federal Credit Union’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn SkyOne Federal Credit Union Rate
- Open a Money Market Deposit account from SkyOne Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $1.
- Maintain any balance amount over $1 and earn the 2.75% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Low minimum- You only need to open your account with $100
- No monthly maintenance charges- You never have to worry about a monthly fee no matter what the value of your account is.
- NCUA insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out SkyOne Federal Credit Union and open a Money Market Deposit account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on High Yield Savings Account.