Available nationwide, Empower Cash is offering a 4.25% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Empower.
About Empower Cash
Empower also has investment advisors to help provide assistance for trades. Being an online institution, they are able to provide financial services at no additional expense or minimum!
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Empower Cash Rate
To earn Empower’s competitive rate, simply open the account. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Cash
- Interest Rate: 4.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
Empower ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
For large withdrawals, wire up to $1M with no fees
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Empower’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Empower Rate
- Open a Cash account from Empower.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 4.25% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Aggregate FDIC insurance up to $2 million
- Need help? Get answers from real people
- No fees
- Simplify your family finances with a joint account.
- Set up direct deposit for your paychecks.
- Link to your checking for monthly bills.
- Unlimited number of monthly transfers.
- Withdraw up to $100K per day.
- No minimum balance.
Check out Empower and open a Cash account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Check back often to see the latest info on Empower Cash Account.
Leave a Reply