See new Bank First Promotions and Bonuses here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Bank First Promotions
Bank First is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Through a combination of acquisitions and de novo offices, the bank has expanded to serve the community banking needs of those throughout Wisconsin.
I will review the current offers below.
Bank First $100 Referral Bonus
Bank First is offering a $100 bonus when you get referred to by a friend to open a new checking account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking account
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Chex Systems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Complete our Refer-A-Friend form.
- Give the completed Refer-A-Friend form to your friend.
- Your friend brings the form with them to any Bank First location to open their new checking account.
- Once your friend meets the account opening requirements, you both get paid.
- Refer as many friends as you’d like, and earn an unlimited amount of money!
- Referred Customer must open a new Bank First personal checking account, be the primary owner of the new account, and must not have any existing or prior personal checking accounts within the last six months at Bank First.
- The primary owner is the owner whose social security number is used for tax reporting purposes on the account and must be 18 years or older.
- The new account must be opened in a Bank First branch.
- Accounts open through bankfirstwi.bank are not eligible.
- Additionally, in order to receive the $100 bonus, there must be a recurring direct deposit into the account, an active debit card on the account, and an agreement to receive e-statements
- Only one bonus will be paid per Referred Customer regardless of the number of new accounts.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Simply First: None
- Student First: None
- Senior First: None
- First Rewards: $10
- Military First: None
- First Rate: $15.00 (if minimum balance is not met)
- Small Business Checking: None
- Basic Business Checking: There is no monthly maintenance fee, provided a minimum average daily balance of $3,000.00 is maintained
- Premium Business Checking: None listed
Lastly, the current promotion from Bank First is definitely one to take advantage of. Additionally, you or your friends will have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience!
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment about what you like/dislike about Bank First. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Bank First promotions, bonuses and offers.