See new Bank First Promotions and Bonuses here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Bank First Promotions
Bank First is headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Through a combination of acquisitions and de novo offices, the bank has expanded to serve the community banking needs of those throughout Wisconsin. If you are not a resident in one of these states, you can see our complete list of Bank Promotions available nationwide for more offers.
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 075901134
- Customer Service: (920)-652-3100
I will review the current offers below.
Bank First $100 Referral Bonus
Bank First is offering a $100 bonus when you get referred to by a friend to open a new checking account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Personal Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Chex Systems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Additionally, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Complete our Refer-A-Friend form.
- Give the completed Refer-A-Friend form to your friend.
- Your friend brings the form with them to any Bank First location to open their new checking account.
- Once your friend meets the account opening requirements, you both get paid.
- Refer as many friends as you’d like, and earn an unlimited amount of money!
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs via the CO-OP and MoneyPass ATM networks
- Get in-person service across the country via the CO-OP shared branch network
- FDIC up to $250,000
- No minimum deposit to open
- None Listed
- Referred Customer must open a new Bank First personal checking account, be the primary owner of the new account, and must not have any existing or prior personal checking accounts within the last six months at Bank First.
- The primary owner is the owner whose social security number is used for tax reporting purposes on the account and must be 18 years or older.
- The new account must be opened in a Bank First branch.
- Accounts open through bankfirstwi.bank are not eligible.
- Additionally, in order to receive the $100 bonus, there must be a recurring direct deposit into the account, an active debit card on the account, and an agreement to receive e-statements
- Only one bonus will be paid per Referred Customer regardless of the number of new accounts.
Lastly, the current promotion from Bank First is definitely one to take advantage of. Additionally, you or your friends will have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience!
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment about what you like/dislike about Bank First. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Bank First promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.