The Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard Credit Card is a nice way to earn cash back on your purchases. It’s a good pick for business cardholders as it offer you a bonus of $200 statement credit bonus after making at least $500 in net purchases in the first 60 days of your account opening.
You could earn up to 3x points on purchases at gas stations and office supply stores, restaurants, and all other purchases. There is no annual fee and your cash doesn’t expire which is always a plus. If you would like to get some more information over the Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard Credit Card, feel free to read more about it below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 100K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $150 Bonus*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $100 Bonus*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card 18 Months of 0% BT & Purchases||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
* The Business Advantage Cash Rewards card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Editor’s Note: Currently, you can sign up here for the Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Mastercard and get $750 statement credit when you make at least $5,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
Table of Contents
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $300 as statement credit after you make at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.|
3% cash back on your choice of one of these categories: gas stations, office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom & wireless, computer services or business consulting services.
2% back on dining.
2% & 3% limited to the first $50,000 in combined choice category/dining purchases each calendar year.
Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
Redeeming Your Cash Rewards
Start redeeming your cash back after earning a minimum of $25. Get it as a:
- Statement credit
- Direct deposit into a BoA small business checking or savings account
Your cash rewards don’t expire. So hold on to them for as long as you want.
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card Benefits
- Cash Flow Management Tools. Manage your business with a suite of online services including automatic payments, transfers, downloading transactions into QuickBooks and tracking it all in the MyReport Center.
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Business Advantage Cash Rewards Card Features
Earn 3% cash back on your choice of one of the following categories:gas stations (defaults to this if you don’t choose), office supply stores, travel, TV/telecom & wireless, computer services or business consulting services.
You’ll also earn 2% cash back on dining and unlimited 1% back everywhere else.
The 2% and 3% rates are capped at $50,000 in combined spending each calendar year.
If you’re enrolled in Preferred Rewards for Business, you’ll get an additional 25% to 75% rewards bonus on every purchase you make.
|Membership Tier||Minimum Balance||Rewards Bonus||Choice Category||Dining||All Other Rewards|
|Not a member||None||0%||3%||2%||1%|
If you are a business cardholders, consider signing up for the Bank of America Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard Credit Card to earn bonuses on the purchases you make. This is the good cash rewards credit card for those everyday purchases.
YoIf this is something that you would be interested in and you would like more from Bank Of America, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.