Do you want to support your favorite MLB team? Rep their colors and logos on your credit card to show it off! Check out the Bank of America MLB Credit Card because it is a great everyday card and an easy way to earn your cashback for your purchases.
You have the opportunity to earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. This card has a $0 annual fee and 0% APR for 12 billing cycles!
If that wasn’t enough, you can earn up to 3% cash back on a category of your choice. Maximize your potential savings by using this card and start earning rewards on those everyday purchases!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal & $100 back as a statement credit after $2,000 spend.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* The MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Bank of America MLB Credit Card Summary
|Departure||Online $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening|
|Ongoing Rewards/ Benefits||3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
1% cash back on all other purchases
You’ll earn 3% and 2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then earn 1%
|Foreign Transaction||$3 (Minimum $10)|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
How Much Cashback Can You Earn?
The highest rewards rate of 3% for cashback will be in the category of your choice. If you don’t select a category, the default 3% category will be set to gas. When selecting a 3% cash back category, you can choose one of the following six options:
- Online shopping
- Home improvement and furnishings
Redeem your cash rewards for any amount, anytime for statement credits, deposits made directly into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Bank of America MLB Card Top Features
You’ll get a 0% APR rate on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles. This gives you time to pay off a large purchase.
The introductory 0% APR offer also applies to balance transfers made in the first 60 days which you can potentially use to save money on interest on any current debts.
If you enroll with at least $20,000 in combined accounts and you can enjoy a 25% – 75% rewards boost on every purchase.
You are eligible to enroll in the Preferred Rewards program if you have an active Bank of America personal checking or Advantage Banking account and maintain a qualifying 3-month average combined balance in your accounts.
|Tier||Qualifying Combined Balance|
If you don’t have an existing Bank of America checking account? Check out these current BoA checking account bonuses to help you decide whether you should switch or not.
- Enrolled clients can receive a Preferred Rewards bonus of 25% for the Gold tier, 50% for the Platinum tier or 75% for the Platinum Honors tier.
- For top-tier clients, a $100 purchase that normally earns $3.00 (3%) will actually earn $5.25 (5.25%) for a better-than-average return on your spending.
|Qualifying Balance||Bonus category reward rate||Grocery store/ Wholesale club reward rate||Reward rate in Everything Else|
|Platinum Honors- $100,000||5.25%||3.5%||1.75%|
The Bank of America MLB Credit Card allows you to get up to 3% cash back on your combined grocery, wholesale club, and gas purchases each quarter, no annual fee, and much more.
Take advantage of the cash back aspect of credit cards and get a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. Show your support for your favorite MLB team with this card.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.