If you want to show your pride in the U.S., consider signing up for the Bank of America US Pride BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Card. You can be one proud American with this card while letting your spending work for you.
You have the opportunity to earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. You could also earn up to 3% cash back for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
This card has a $0 annual fee, no expiration on rewards and with no changing categories. Start earning rewards on those everyday purchases while taking pride as an American!
* The U.S. Pride Credit Card is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
Bank of America U.S. Pride BankAmericard Summary
|Bonus Available||Online $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening|
3% cash back in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings
2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
1% cash back on all other purchases
You’ll earn 3% and 2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club purchases each quarter, then earn 1%
|Foreign Transaction Fees||3%|
|Airport Lounge Access||None|
- $200 bonus
- No annual fee to justify
- 0% intro APR for 12 billing cycles
- Bank of America Preferred Rewards bonus of 25% – 75%
- $2,500 spending cap on bonus rewards
- There are cards with higher rewards if you’re a big spender and willing to pay the annual fee
How Much Cashback Can You Earn?
The highest reward rate of 3% for cashback will be in the category of your choice. When selecting a 3% cash back category, you can choose one of the following six options:
- Online shopping
- Home improvement and furnishings
If you don’t select a category, the default 3% category will be set to gas. Redeem your cash rewards for any amount, anytime for statement credits, deposits made directly into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
Bank of America U.S. Pride Credit Card Top Features
For this credit card, you’ll get a 0% APR rate on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles. This gives you time and flexibility to pay off a large purchase.
Enroll in Bank of America Preferred Rewards with at least $20,000 in combines accounts and you can enjoy between 25% and 75% rewards boost on every purchase.
The Bank of America Preferred Rewards bonus will be applied after all base and bonus cash rewards have been calculated on a purchase.
You are eligible to enroll in the Preferred Rewards program if you have an active Bank of America personal checking account, and maintain a 3-month average combined balance of at least $20,000 in your Bank of America banking accounts
|Tier||Qualifying Combined Balance|
Enrolled clients can receive a Preferred Rewards bonus of 25% for the Gold tier, 50% for the Platinum tier or 75% for the Platinum Honors tier.
|Qualifying Balance||Bonus Category Reward Rate||Grocery store/ Wholesale club reward rate||Reward Rate in everything else|
|Platinum Honors- $100,000||5.25%||3.5%||1.75%|
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America US Pride BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Card allows you to get up to 3% cash back on your combined grocery, wholesale club, and gas purchases each quarter while having no annual fee, and much more. Get an easy $200 cash rewards bonus after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Show your pride as an American with this card. If you are interested in more deals from Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
(Visit Bank of America for more details about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
No Annual Fee Category Rewards Cards
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Flat Rewards Rate on All Purchases
There are no categories to keep track of with these options. All your purchases earn the same rate with these cards from: Chase Freedom Unlimited, Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, and the American Express Cash Magnet Card.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card offers a one-time $150 cash bonus after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll be able to earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|