Available for residents of Wisconsin, Bank of Brodhead is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Bank of Brodhead. To get started, be sure to refer anyone interested in a new banking experience. Once you have completed that, just have your friend open a new checking account with the minimum opening deposit. With a checking account from Bank of Brodhead, you can enjoy features such as mobile banking, online banking, and so much more! If you enjoy all the great services Bank of Brodhead has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Brodhead $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Personal, Now Account Checking, Super Now Checking, Cardinal Senior Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Personal Checking: $50
- Now Account Checking: $500
- Super Now Checking: $1,000
- Cardinal Senior Checking: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Amount unspecified, can be waived
- Personal Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Now Account Checking: Can be waived with minimum balance of $500
- Super Now Checking: Can be waived with minimum balance of $1,000
- Cardinal Senior Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Limit 1 per household, must be 18
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
How to Earn Bank of Brodhead Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Bank of Brodhead
- Have your friend open a qualifying checking account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed within 1 day after opening the account
- The new member must open a new checking account with the minimum opening deposit
- Keep the account open and in good standing
- You will receive the $25 bonus within 1 business day of opening the account
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Bank of Brodhead, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Bank of Brodhead. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. You can have peace of mind knowing that your accounts are insured by the FDIC. With mobile and online banking, you’ll be able to access your account anywhere at anytime! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!