For residents of Connecticut, Bankwell is offering up to a 1.15% APY with a minimum opening deposit of $100. With a Smart Money Market account, you earn a high rate for funds over $75,000. There are no maintenance fees so it’s simple to maximize your growth in savings. You get accessibility to your accounts anywhere when you bank online or at local a branch. Watch your FDIC-insured investments pay off in no time, open your account today before this rate changes!
Table of Contents
Bankwell Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Smart Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.15% APY
- Minimum Balance: $75,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Receive Bankwell Rates:
- Open a Smart Money Market account from Bankwell with an opening deposit of $100.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 0.30% APY for balances $0 – $74,999.99
- Earn 1.15% APY for balances over $75,000
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Earn better savings for your high investments
- No monthly fees or maintenance requirements
- Bank online or at their many branch locations
- Funds are federally insured by the FDIC
Check out this offer from Bankwell. When you open a Smart Money Market account you can earn up to 1.15% APY! Make sure to to keep balances over $75,000 to earn at this competitive rate. As one of the highly-ranked community banks, Bankwell’s goal is to make banking simple and secure for your financial needs. This money market account is one of their many products that provides the best whether it’s for business or personal account. It takes just minutes, so open an account today online or in person! How was your experience with this bank? Share below for our readers in the comments section and let us know about its credit inquiry or funding. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|Premier Credit Union||IA||1.10%||$2k||---||7-Month CD||Review|