For business owners who are American Airlines frequent flyers, Barclays AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard® is a business card that may be for you.
Barclays is offering a signup bonus on the business Aviator card of 80,000 miles + $95 statement credit when spending $2,000 within 90 days.
Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 80,000 bonus miles + $95 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit Barclays to learn more details about this card)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
AAdvantage Aviator Business Card Bonus
Earn up to 80,000 AAdvantage bonus miles on the business Aviator card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 80,000 miles + $95 statement credit after $2,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements.
What are AAdvantage Miles Worth?
The value of you miles depends on how you use them. On average, we value each AAdvantage mile at around $0.014. When you fly, the airline choice and destination all play a part in your miles’ value.
You can use your AAdvantage miles for:
- Flights with American Airlines or American Eagle
- Flights with Oneworld partners or other partner airlines
- Seat upgrades
- Hotel stays
- Car rentals
- Gift cards
The best value for your mile is to redeem them towards flights since cardholders have reduced mileage award privileges. When you use your AAdvantage miles to purchase round-trip domestic MileSAAver flights, you get to book award travel for:
- 7,500 miles on longer destinations
- 2,000 miles on shorter destinations
AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard Benefits
- First checked bag free for you and up to 4 companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines.
- Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary if you spend $30,000 or more on eligible purchases (taxes and fees apply).
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on your reservation when traveling on itineraries operated by American Airlines.
- AAdvantage® Status. Reach AAdvantage® status faster with everyday purchases. Learn More at aa.com/newaadvantage.
- Receive 25% inflight savings as a statement credit on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights.
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases.
- Complimentary employee cards help you earn miles faster and control business spending.
- $0 Fraud Liability protection means you’re not responsible for charges you did not authorize.
If fly a lot with your business and you’re looking for a good card to use, check out Barclays AAdvantage® Aviator® Business Mastercard®. Earn more American Airlines AAdvantage miles at a faster rate, plus get all the great American Airlines perks for the annual fee.
However, if you’re looking for cash back options or don’t have a business, feel free to check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Leave a Reply