Find the Best Job Websites for Recruiting here and save time.
Looking to hire new employees? Employers spend so much time on the hiring process to fill positions with quality candidates. Instead of wasting hours looking through resumes and portfolios, check out one of these websites.
Below, we’ve listed some of the best recruiting websites available to help you get started on your searching. You can easily look through eligible applicants, reach more candidates, and connect with your possible employees
The Best Job Websites For Recruiting
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace that utilizes Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered smart matching technology to actively connect millions of employers and job seekers.
The ZipRecruiter system runs on fees. Luckily, the company offers a free trial so you can test out all of their features for yourself to see if it’s worth the investment.
- Who should use ZipRecruiter? It’s a great option if you’re looking to post multiple jobs at once and want to reach more people.
- What makes ZipRecruiter great? The platform is able to use email job advertisements and notifications to reach a majority of their applicants.
- Are there any shortcomings? ZipRecruiter can be relatively costly with fees.
- Pro tips? ZipRecruiter has sweet promotions, like $100 credits for participating in the employer referral program.
(Click the link above to learn more about this promotion)
LinkedIn Talent Solutions offers various tools that aid in the recruitment process for small and large businesses. Employers are able to find possible candidates, connect with them, and manage them, all in one place.
- Who should use LinkedIn? LinkedIn works best for those who are constantly having high skill level jobs to fill.
- What makes LinkedIn great? Talent Solutions has powerful search and targeting based on LinkedIn profiles. Along with this, they have multiple ways for you to get your posts to more candidates.
- Are there any shortcomings? This platform can be relatively pricey. If you are not utilizing all of their features correctly, it may not be worth the price point.
- Pro tips? If you’re recruiting for jobs that require a high skill level all the time, invest in LinkedIn Recruiter.
(Click the button above to learn more)
Monster.com is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people. Employers can use Monster’s full array of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services.
Who should use Monster? Monster is a great option if you prefer to look through resumes as a main criteria of hiring.
- What makes Monster great? The platform has an extensive resume database with robust resume search tools
- Are there any shortcomings? The platform does not verify resumes, so your search will likely show duplicate resumes and ones with fake emails and phone numbers.
- Pro tips? Take advantage of the seven-day free trial on all plans and a Pay-for-Performance option.
(Visit the link above to get discount on Standard Monthly Plan)
Indeed allows employers to post job openings for free. This platform is unique to other recruiting websites because they allow users to promote their posts and stand out amongst millions of other listings.
- Who should use Indeed? Indeed is a viable option for any level of recruiter or business owner.
- What makes Indeed great? You are offered high performance coupling for a relatively low cost. Out of a majority of similar websites, Indeed has the largest pool of job seekers.
- Are there any shortcomings? Indeed doesn’t have much shortcomings but compared to other engines, they have less reach. This is because Indeed does not syndicate job posts across other recruiting sites.
- Pro tips? Indeed allows you to search resumes. Use filters to easily browse the database and find qualified candidates that are a good for the position.
(Visit the Indeed platform above to get started)
Glassdoor offers employers branding and recruiting solutions to assist them in attracting excellent candidates at a cheaper cost than other means. They offer a free account for businesses to take advantage of their employer profiles, to advertise openings, and much more!
- Who should use Glassdoor? Glassdoor is ideal if you have a strong, positive employer brand on the site. A majority of user are college-educated so it is a great way to narrow results if this is a criteria of your company.
- What makes Glassdoor great? The platform offers a staggering number of company reviews, as well as a robust job board.
- Are there any shortcomings? Glassdoor does not publish its pricing, but let’s just say it’s not as inexpensive as some of the other options on this list.
- Pro tips? Make a free company profile to manage and grow your brand. Glassdoor is also letting new employers post 10 jobs for free, for seven days.
CareerBuilder is a recruitment platform that allows employers to find qualified employees and capably manage your hiring processes. Their system offers high-tech solutions to make the hiring process quick and easy!
- Who should use CareerBuilder? This option is great if you’re looking to hire more experienced professionals. You can view and compare salaries, years of experiences, and more information on the industry.
- What makesCareerBuilder great? The platform offers intuitive tools that make finding, hiring and managing candidates a breeze.
- Are there any shortcomings? CareerBuilder can be relatively pricey
- Pro tips? You can find coupon codes that offer big discounts on CareerBuilder products and services.
(Visit the link above to learn more about their features)
SimplyHired allows for employers to efficiently and cost-effectively reach candidates searching for jobs through its full-service pay-per-click (PPC) and self-service pay-per-post job advertising solutions.
- Who should use SimplyHired? This is a solid option if you’re looking to get your job listings a lot of exposure.
- What makes SimplyHired great? You are able to post once and get your listing on over 100 job boards.The ATS is easy to use.
- Are there any shortcomings? Employer accounts are easily disabled and customer service tends to be unresponsive
- Pro tips? SimplyHired has a seven-day free trial on all plans.
Snagajob offers a variety of services for employers that include job posting, resume search, careers site, applicant management and new hire onboarding. Take advantage of all the unique Snagajob features to get the most use out of your account.
- Who should use SimplyHired? This is a solid option if you’re looking to hire hourly employees
- What makes SimplyHired great? They are experts in hourly job listings and bring you the best candidates if this is the type of work you’re focusing in.
- Are there any shortcomings? Snagajob can be relatively costly compared to other engines since job posts are around $89 per post.
- Pro tips? You can find promo codes that offer sweet discounts. Snagajob also has a Pay-for-Performance option.
(Click the link above to learn more about this Snagjob promotion)
9. Facebook Jobs
Facebook Jobs can also help businesses, big and small, find potential candidates to fill their vacant job positions. This portion of the social media platform allows you to reach possible new employees for a low cost.
- Who should use Facebook Jobs? Anyone can us this platform since it is free. However, this works especially great for small business that have a small budget.
- What makes Facebook Jobs great? Facebook is the biggest social media platform in the world so it is relatively easy to use. On top of that, posts are free to make.
- Are there any shortcomings? If you decide to boost your post but have a targeting that is too general, you can end up paying too much for interactions that are not beneficial.
- Pro tips? Ask your current employees to share the job post on their page.
Craigslist is a classified ads platform that operates in more than 70 countries. The site covers everything from community service to jobs and housing. When it comes to job postings, Craigslist is able to get you post to more candidates quickly.
- Who should use Craigslist? This option is best for employers looking for manual, service, or entry-level office work
- What makes Craigslist great? As the biggest classified ad platform in the world, Craigslist has a larger reach than most platforms. On top of this, Craigslist is relatively cheap to use.
- Are there any shortcomings? Craigslist is not very filtered so you are likely to get a lot of responses, including unqualified or poor quality applicants. This platform also does not have a customer service or ATS system established.
- Pro tips? Protect yourself by never putting your real email in your job post. Use the Craigslist email relay system instead!
Hiring doesn’t need to be a stressful experience. You can save time and energy by using one of these top job recruiting websites.
If you’re interested in more posts like this then make check out ways to maximize your savings by making your purchase with a rewards credit card and through a cashback shopping portal along the latest gift card deals.
Leave a Reply