The settlement will benefit anyone who participated in the plan at any point between Jan. 8, 2014, and April 8, 2021. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Brenntag Profit Sharing Plan Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Brenntag violated its fiduciary duties of loyalty, care, and prudence regarding its profit sharing plan by not using its bargaining power when it came to fees and expenses charged against participants investments. So if you are eligible, there is no claim form is required to receive your potential award!
Brenntag Profit Sharing Plan Class Action Lawsuit
- Claim Form Deadline: None, Final hearing is 08/09/2021
- Who’s Eligible: The Class includes anyone who participated in the plan at any point between Jan. 8, 2014, and April 8, 2021 (the Class Period), including any beneficiary of a deceased person who participated in the plan at any time during that period and any alternate payee of a person subject to a Qualified Domestic Relations Order who participated in the plan at any point during that period.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- The amount each Class Member will receive will be calculated according to a plan approved by the Court.
- Each claimant in the Brenntag settlement will receive a share of the net settlement fund in proportion to the Class Member’s balance compared to the sum of the balances of all Class Members.
- Those who are entitled to a distribution of less than $10 will not receive a payment.
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase is necessary, and Class Members will not be required to produce records that show their plan activity.
- Case Name & Number: Buescher et. al v. Brenntag, et al., Case No. 5:20-cv-00147-JMG in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Brenntag Profit Sharing Plan Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply