If you were serving with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013 you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has served 26 gang injunctions with unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. The defendants deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by August 14, 2020!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $700, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $120 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $475 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
California Gang Curfew Injunction CAL:
- California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, served with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the class action lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ, ALBERTO CAZAREZ, individually and as class Representatives Vs.CITY OF LOS ANGELES, CARMEN TRUTANICH, CHARLES BECK, ALLAN NADIR, ANGEL GOMEZ Case 2:11-cv-01135-DMG-PJW United States District Court Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by August 14, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Individuals that served with one or more gang injunctions on or before February 20, 2013 within the City of Los Angeles may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has allegedly unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. Specifically the the curfew is worded where it is required that people do not go outside unless they engage in unspecified “legitimate meetings or entertainment activities.” If you were in a gang injunction during that time simply file a claim for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.