If you were serving with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013 you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has served 26 gang injunctions with unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. The defendants deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by August 14, 2020!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
California Gang Curfew Injunction CAL:
- California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/14/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, served with one or more gang injunctions that are listed in the class action lawsuit on or before February 20, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: CHRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ, ALBERTO CAZAREZ, individually and as class Representatives Vs.CITY OF LOS ANGELES, CARMEN TRUTANICH, CHARLES BECK, ALLAN NADIR, ANGEL GOMEZ Case 2:11-cv-01135-DMG-PJW United States District Court Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Gang Curfew Injunction Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by August 14, 2020 to receive your potential award!
Individuals that served with one or more gang injunctions on or before February 20, 2013 within the City of Los Angeles may be eligible for a potential award from the California Gang Curfew Injunction Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the City of Los Angeles has allegedly unconstitutional curfews on over 5,000 people. Specifically the the curfew is worded where it is required that people do not go outside unless they engage in unspecified “legitimate meetings or entertainment activities.” If you were in a gang injunction during that time simply file a claim for a potential award by August 14, 2020! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review