This card allows you to build your business credit score AND gives you the chance to earn unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases, every day! Plus, enjoy the perks of Capital One’s business cardholders for free! Get year-end summaries, employee cards at no additional cost, and no foreign transaction fee.
The Spark Classic for Business also has no annual fee for you to worry about! With this card in your wallet, you’ll enjoy a simple, hassle free card with no additional hidden fees.
As a business owner, you might have to do a little bit of traveling, so Capital One gives their card members a great perk of having no foreign transaction fee on any of their cards. So, travel internationally and spend as you need without worrying about additional fees attached.
Learn more about this card and is features here.
Table of Contents
Capital One Spark Classic for Business Summary
|Bonus Available||No welcome bonus.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 2X points on everyday business purchases with no category restrictions. On up to $50,000 in annual spending, then 1x points thereafter.|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2.7%|
- Designed for Average credit
- No annual fee
- Cash back rewards
- No foreign transaction fees
- No welcome bonus
- High APR
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.
Redeeming Spark Classic Rewards
You have the option of choosing statement credits or checks in the mail to get your cash back from your Spark Classic card. Unlike other rewards cards, there is no minimum spend needed to redeem.
For an even easier process, you will have the ability to set up automatic redemptions whenever your cash back reaches a certain amount or when a certain date passes.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
Earn Unlimited 1% Cash Back: You won’t save a ton with this rewards card, as it offers just 1% cash back for every purchase. However, if you use it regularly, you should be able to collect a good amount. There are no categories to limit how you earn, and rewards won’t expire as long as your account stays active. In addition, you can redeem your cash back for any amount in the form of statement credit.
No Excellent Credit Required: Most credit cards need good to excellent credit to apply for. With the Spark Classic for Business, you just need an average credit score to apply for it. This credit card can help facilitate your payments and help you build your company’s credit score.
Capital One Spark Classic for Business Full Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- Credit Building: Build and strengthen credit for your business by using this card responsibly.
- Unlimited Rewards: Earn unlimited 1% cash back on every purchase for your business with no minimum to redeem.
- Fraud Coverage and Alerts: Enjoy $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen. Plus, get real-time alerts of fraud attempts via text, email, or phone.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Don’t worry about transaction fee when making purchases outside of the U.S.
- Rewards Your Way: Reward points do not expire. Redeem your cash back for any amount and at anytime.
- Travel and Purchase Perks: Receive full auto rental collision insurance and theft protection on car rentals, 24/7 emergency travel assistance, lost card replacement, fraud detection, and shopping privileges, such as purchase protection and extended warranty.
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost: Earn rewards when your employees use their card. Be aware that if employees are allowed to use the account, they will be authorized users. That means, they’ll have equal charging privileges unless you establish individual spending limits.
- Quarterly and Annual Summaries: Receive quarterly and annual spending summaries with this card. Summaries include a detailed, itemized, and categorized look at your spending during the covered period. Plus, get detailed reports of employee spending, if applicable.
If you just aren’t getting approved for other business credit cards because you’re credit score is a little low, try the Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business credit card! You’ll get a simple credit card with unlimited 1% cash back and no annual fee!
The Spark Classic for Business is here to help you work and build up your credit score. In addition, it has excellent perks comparable to other business credit cards.
You can get detailed reports on year end summaries to better your business’ planning and budgeting needs! You also have the option to add employee cards to the account for free. Thus, all purchases can count towards your unlimited 1% cash back pool. See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!
Learn more about this card and is features here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|