Targeted for select users via direct mail/email, Chase is now offering a $500 Bonus when open a new Chase Performance Business Checking account valid through September 13th, 2016. In order to receive the $500 bonus, you must deposit $500 within 10 days of opening the new account, maintaining that minimum balance for at least 60 days. This is great for small business owners who are looking to open up a Chase Business Checking account, while also getting a little extra. Make sure you bring along your coupon to the bank with all the minimum requirements of opening a business such as DBA, EIN, and other forms of proof for your business. Find all of the latest Chase bonuses on the HMB master list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Editor’s Note: I personally have a Chase Business Account along with the many benefits. In order for anyone to sign up a business checking account, you must have a Doing Business As(DBA) from the State and an EIN Tax ID from the IRS.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Bank Business $500 Bonus Info:
- Coupon Link – Targeted
- Account Type: Chase Performance Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/13/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull.
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Yes.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $20 monthly fee, (Waivable)
- Additional Requirements: You must deposit $500 within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within a 6 month time period.
How To Earn Chase $500 Business Bonus:
- Print out for a new Chase Performance Business Checking account before the deadline of September 13, 2016.
- To earn the $500 bonus, you must establish a $500 deposit within 10 business days of account opening.
- Once you reached the minimum amount, maintain the balance of $500 for at least 60 days before receiving your rewarded amount.
- Bonus will be posted into your account 10 days after you reached the requirements.
- Maintain the account in good standing for at least 6 months before closing, otherwise your bonus will be removed from your bank account.
Within 60 business days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $500 into your account. Other important details located in the fine print includes:
- Offer is not available for chase users who recently closed the account in the past 90 days.
- Subject listed 1 bonus per calendar year.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice.
- This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offers and cannot be transferred to other accounts.
How to Waive the Monthly Fee:
- Chase Performance Business Checking: Monthly service fee of $20 is waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $50,000.
There are account fees you have to be careful for, and be cautious because this is a targeted offer. In order to get the $300 bonus, you must establish either a Chase Total Business Checking account or Chase Performance Business Checking account. Deposit $500 within 10 days, and maintain the balance for at least 60 days. For small business owners, I highly recommend using chase in order to receive the best quality banking services for your business. Want more? You may way to check out our full Business Bank Bonus list for all offers!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.