Targeted for select users via direct mail/email, Chase is now offering a $500 Bonus when open a new Chase Performance Business Checking account valid through September 13th, 2016. In order to receive the $500 bonus, you must deposit $500 within 10 days of opening the new account, maintaining that minimum balance for at least 60 days. This is great for small business owners who are looking to open up a Chase Business Checking account, while also getting a little extra. Make sure you bring along your coupon to the bank with all the minimum requirements of opening a business such as DBA, EIN, and other forms of proof for your business. Find all of the latest Chase bonuses on the HMB master list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Editor’s Note: I personally have a Chase Business Account along with the many benefits. In order for anyone to sign up a business checking account, you must have a Doing Business As(DBA) from the State and an EIN Tax ID from the IRS.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Bank Business $500 Bonus Info:
- Coupon Link – Targeted
- Account Type: Chase Performance Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 9/13/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull.
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Yes.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $20 monthly fee, (Waivable)
- Additional Requirements: You must deposit $500 within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus may be debited from your account if you close it within a 6 month time period.
How To Earn Chase $500 Business Bonus:
- Print out for a new Chase Performance Business Checking account before the deadline of September 13, 2016.
- To earn the $500 bonus, you must establish a $500 deposit within 10 business days of account opening.
- Once you reached the minimum amount, maintain the balance of $500 for at least 60 days before receiving your rewarded amount.
- Bonus will be posted into your account 10 days after you reached the requirements.
- Maintain the account in good standing for at least 6 months before closing, otherwise your bonus will be removed from your bank account.
Within 60 business days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $500 into your account. Other important details located in the fine print includes:
- Offer is not available for chase users who recently closed the account in the past 90 days.
- Subject listed 1 bonus per calendar year.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this promotion without notice.
- This offer is not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offers and cannot be transferred to other accounts.
How to Waive the Monthly Fee:
- Chase Performance Business Checking: Monthly service fee of $20 is waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $50,000.
There are account fees you have to be careful for, and be cautious because this is a targeted offer. In order to get the $300 bonus, you must establish either a Chase Total Business Checking account or Chase Performance Business Checking account. Deposit $500 within 10 days, and maintain the balance for at least 60 days. For small business owners, I highly recommend using chase in order to receive the best quality banking services for your business. Want more? You may way to check out our full Business Bank Bonus list for all offers!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.