For residents of Minnesota or North Dakota, Choice Financial is offering you an opportunity to earn a $60 bonus! This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! To start, you are required to open a Choice Tunes Checking account. Once you open an account, you have to meet the following monthly qualification cycles: Be enrolled in and receive monthly eStatements, be enrolled in Online Banking, have 10 Point of Sale (POS) Debit Card transactions per month, and keep your account open and in good standing.. If you qualify each cycle, you will receive the iTunes and Amazon downloads and fee refunds. In addition to your initial month, you will receive $10 in iTunes or Amazon downloads when you sign up! Interested in more promotions like this? See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Choice Financial $60 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Choice Tunes Checking
- Availability: MN, ND
- Maximum Bonus: $60
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Never a monthly service fee
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
Earn Choice Financial $60 Bonus:
- Open a Choice Tunes Checking account from Choice Financial
- Be enrolled in and receive monthly eStatements.
- Be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Have 10 Point of Sale (POS) Debit Card transactions per month.
- Keep your account open and in good standing.
Choice Financial Account Features:
- Online account opening capabilities (for customers 18 years and older).
- Free ATM withdrawals at 26,000+ MoneyPass ATMs nationwide. Plus: Rebates on your first two non-MoneyPass ATM withdrawals per statement cycle.
- $50 to Refer A Friend.8
- Online Banking & Bill Pay.
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments.
- Mobile Banking App.
- Protection against fraud (if reported in a timely manner).
Choice Financial bonus qualification cycle is the period beginning 1 day prior to the first of the month and ending 1 day prior to the last day of the month. This is a great opportunity to earn an extra $60 into your pocket! Worried that you won’t meet the monthly qualifications? No worries, there are no penalties! A benefit to starting is that you will receive $10 in downloads with initial account opening regardless of qualifications! Hurry in and get started today. Hurry into your local Choice Financial and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply