Find an updated list of Cinfed Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus with a new Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Cinfed Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cinfed Credit Union is the 11th largest credit union in the state of Ohio. With a wide selection of features and services through their 8 locations, you are able to take advantage of the best credit union has to offer. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in Cinfed Credit Union is open to those who in live, work, worship, or regularly conduct business in the Kentucky counties of Boone, Bracken, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Pendleton, or Campbell; the Ohio counties of Brown, Butler, Clermont, Dearborn, Hamilton, or Warren; or Union County in Indiana.
I’ll review the Cinfed Credit Union Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Cinfed Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Cinfed Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements below.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Expires September 30, 2020)
How to Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Qualified new members will receive $100 deposit into a Cinfed savings account by opening a new Cinfed checking account.
- A minimum initial deposit of $100 required for incentive payout.
- New members must meet qualifying criteria to open an account.
- Free debit card with Digital Wallet.
- 4 ATM network fees covered per month.
- Online and mobile banking access with bill pay.
- No minimum or maximum balance.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- Overdraft protection.
- Mobile deposit access.
- None listed
- New account must be opened by 9/30/20.
- Bonuses will be credited to accounts within 30 business days and will be reported on form 1099-INT.
- Subject to change without notice.
- The offer expires on 9/30/20.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
Lastly, I would definitely take the time and check out Cinfed Credit Union’s current promotions. With access to a range of features and services, you will be able to take advantage of the best banking experience. However, definitely let us know whether the account triggers a soft or hard pull!
Furthermore, please provide your feedback, as they make our sites better!
*Check back at this page for updated Cinfed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.