Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering a 2.40% APY rate when you open a Savings Builder Account. To earn this competitive rate, simply meet the qualifying balances of at least $25k or for all balances with monthly deposit of $100 or more.
CIT Bank is a great choice for those looking to earn a premium rate while having 24/7 access to your account. Interest is compounded daily, and your eligible balance is FDIC insured. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||2.05% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings||1.55% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Summary
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 2.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Builders Account
- Interest Rate: 2.40% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Accounts can be opened by U.S. citizens or resident aliens, 18 years or older.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC insurance up to $250K per account
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1-2 days||$2,000,000||$12,000,000||10 linked accounts|
- The number of ACH withdrawals are limited to six per statement cycle
- CIT Bank offers free outgoing wire transfers for accounts with balances of at least $25k.
- There is a $10 fee per outgoing wire transfer fee for accounts with balances under $25k.
- Incoming wire transfers are fee free.
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
CIT Bank Account Rate
|Tier||Monthly $ Limit||APY Rate|
|Base||$0 – $25,000||1.28%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000 with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.40%|
*Rates as accurate as of 02/01/2019
Earn CIT Bank Rates
- Visit CIT Bank Savings Builder page to submit an application.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn the competitive APY rate for meeting the balance requirement.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new CIT Bank account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
- Competitive Rate: CIT Bank’s CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, CIT Bank is a “pure” internet bank, having no brick-and-mortar branches. When you open a CIT Bank Savings Builder Account, you can earn a fantastic 2.40% APY on your funds! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with great account features.
Now residents nationwide can take advantage of this exclusive online offer. It takes just minutes to open an account online, so open the CIT Bank Savings Builder today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Citibank Account Package||$500 Cash||Review|