Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering a 2.45% APY rate when you open an Savings Builder Account. To earn this competitive rate, simply meet the qualifying balances of at least $25k or for all balances with monthly deposit of $100 or more.
CIT Bank is a great choice for those looking to earn a premium rate while having 24/7 access to your account. Interest is compounded daily, and your eligible balance is FDIC insured. If you are interested and qualify, apply online today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
CIT Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Savings Builders Account
- Interest Rate: 2.45% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Accounts can be opened by U.S. citizens or resident aliens, 18 years or older.
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC insurance up to $250K per account
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1-2 days||$2,000,000||$12,000,000||10 linked accounts|
- The number of ACH withdrawals are limited to six per statement cycle
- CIT Bank offers free outgoing wire transfers for accounts with balances of at least $25k.
- There is a $10 fee per outgoing wire transfer fee for accounts with balances under $25k.
- Incoming wire transfers are fee free.
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
CIT Bank Account Rate
|Tier||Monthly $ Limit||APY Rate|
|Base||$0 – $25,000||1.17%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000 with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.45%|
*Rates as accurate as of 02/01/2019
Earn CIT Bank Rates
- Visit CIT Bank Savings Builder page to submit an application.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn the competitive APY rate for meeting the balance requirement.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new CIT Bank account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
- Competitive Rate: CIT Bank’s CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, CIT Bank is a “pure” internet bank, having no brick-and-mortar branches. When you open an Savings Builder Account, you can earn a fantastic 2.45% APY on your funds! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with great account features.
Now residents nationwide can take advantage of this exclusive online offer. It takes just minutes to open an account online, so open the CIT Bank Savings Builder today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review