Right now, Citi® is offering up to $2,000 Business Checking Bonus when you open a new business checking account.
In order to qualify:
- Open a new CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined, or Flexible Checking Account between July 6, 2022 and January 4, 2023
- Within 30 days of account opening, make a qualifying deposit of $5,000 or more in New-to-Citibank funds to qualifying accounts
- Maintain that balance for 60 consecutive calendar days
|Qualifying Balance Level||Cash Bonus|
Citi Up to $2,000 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide (in-branch)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: $15; avoidable
- Closing Account Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Expiration Date: 01/04/2023
The information for the Citi Business Checking Account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
- This New Small Business Checking Account Offer (the “Offer”) refers to the limited-time offer (described below) made only to New-to-Citibank Customers.
- Only “New-to-Citibank Customers” are eligible to participate in the Offer. New-to-Citibank customers do not have, and at any time during the 180 days immediately preceding the date on which they open a new CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined or Flexible Checking Account did not have, a Citibank business checking account.
- The Cash Bonus for which you qualify will be credited to your Citibank business checking account within 90 days from the end of the month in which you complete all Offer requirements.
- To qualify for the Cash Bonus that corresponds to one of the Qualifying Balance Levels set forth in the table below, (1) from July 6, 2022 and January 4, 2023, open a CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined, or Flexible Checking Account; (2) within the 30 calendar day period immediately following account opening, make one or more deposits in New-to-Citibank Funds1 that in the aggregate meet one of the Qualifying Balance Levels to your new business checking account, or your new business checking account and a CitiBusiness Insured Money Market Account (“IMMA”)2; and (3) maintain one of the Qualifying Balance Levels in such account(s) for 60 consecutive calendar days after the Qualifying Balance Level is met during the initial 30 calendar day funding period. Your Cash Bonus will be based upon the highest Qualifying Balance Level in the new business checking account, or the new business checking account and an IMMA, that meets the foregoing requirements.
Be sure to view our latest Citi Promotions in addition to our full list of the Best Bank Bonuses to for more incredible saving opportunities!
Something is wrong with the content here. CapitalOne 360 is mixed up with Citi….
Liz Pham says
Thank you for pointing that out natasha, it’s been updated.