Right now, Citibank is offering a $200 Up to $2,000 Business Checking Bonus when you open a new business checking account.
In order to qualify:
- Open a new CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined, or Flexible Checking Account between July 1, 2021 and September 30, 2021
- Within 30 days of account opening, make a qualifying deposit of $5,000 or more in New-to-Citibank funds to qualifying accounts
- Maintain that balance for 60 consecutive calendar days
|Qualifying Balance Level||Cash Bonus|
Citibank $200 Up to $2,000 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: FL, CA, IL, MD, NV, NY
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Varies; see below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer expires September 30, 2021)
- This New Small Business Checking Account Offer (the “Offer”) refers to the limited-time offer (described below) made only to New-to-Citibank Customers.
- All accounts must be opened in person at a Citibank branch location. Branches currently located in the following metropolitan areas: Los Angeles (CA), Orange County (CA), Riverside (CA), San Diego (CA), San Francisco (CA), Miami (FL), Chicago (IL), Baltimore (MD), Las Vegas (NV), New York City (NY), and Washington, DC.
- Only “New-to-Citibank Customers” are eligible to participate in the Offer. New-to-Citibank customers do not have, and at any time during the 180 days immediately preceding the date on which they open a new CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined or Flexible Checking Account did not have, a Citibank business checking account.
- The Cash Bonus for which you qualify will be credited to your Citibank business checking account within 90 days from the end of the month in which you complete all Offer requirements.
- To qualify for the Cash Bonus that corresponds to one of the Qualifying Balance Levels set forth in the table below, (1) from July 1, 2021 through September 30, 2021, open a CitiBusiness® (Analyzed), Streamlined, or Flexible Checking Account; (2) within the 30 calendar day period immediately following account opening, make one or more deposits in New-to-Citibank Funds1 that in the aggregate meet one of the Qualifying Balance Levels to your new business checking account, or your new business checking account and a CitiBusiness Insured Money Market Account (“IMMA”)2; and (3) maintain one of the Qualifying Balance Levels in such account(s) for 60 consecutive calendar days after the Qualifying Balance Level is met during the initial 30 calendar day funding period. Your Cash Bonus will be based upon the highest Qualifying Balance Level in the new business checking account, or the new business checking account and an IMMA, that meets the foregoing requirements.