Citi is offering you a chance to earn $300, $700, or $1,500 bonus when you open a Citi Priority Account.
To earn the bonus:
- Open a Citi Priority Checking Account between 10/5/21 to 1/4/22 and earn a cash bonus of $300, $700, or $1,500 when you maintain a minimum eligible balance and complete required activities.
- Deposit New-to-Citibank Funds into your new checking account within 20 days of account opening. The balance on your 20th day will determine your maximum eligible cash bonus.
- Maintain the required Minimum Balance in your eligible account for an additional 60 days from the 21st day.
|Cash Bonus||Minimum Deposit & Minimum Balance|
|$300||$15,000 – $49,999|
|$700||$50,000 – $199,999|
Table of Contents
Citi Up to $1,500 Citi Priority Account
Open a Citi Priority Checking Account by 1/4/22 and earn a cash bonus of $300, $700, or $1,500
- Account Type: Citi Priority Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Opening Deposit: $15,000 minimum within 20 days to qualify for a bonus
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $30 monthly service fee waived when you maintain a combined average monthly balance of $50,000 or more in eligible linked deposits, retirement and investment balances.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Expiration Date: 01/04/2022
- “You cannot use a Citi Accelerate Savings Account or a Citi Savings Account to maintain your Balance as part of this offer and still be eligible to earn the Bonus.”
- “The New to Citi Checking Cash Bonus Offer is a checking offer. Checking Accounts may only be used to fulfill the New to Citi Checking Cash Bonus Offer once per Offer Period. “
- “Deposit New-to-Citibank Funds into your new checking account within 20 days of account opening. The balance on your 20th day will determine your maximum eligible cash bonus.”
Citi has a large number of branches and ATMs throughout the US. This offer from Citi is nice bonus if you have the funds to deposit. You can watch your savings grow faster!
But it’s a bank geared towards those with high balances in their deposit accounts. Low-balance customers may find the requirements too high and the perks a bit lacking.
*For more, view our list of the best Citi credit card offers.*
Check back often for the latest Citi Priority Account promotions, bonuses, and offers!