Take a look at our updated list of Coasthills Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Coasthills Credit Union Promotions
Established in 1958 to serve the needs of military personnel at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Coasthills Credit Union now proudly serves the entire Central Coast region. CoastHills is driven by the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, a group of credit union members who lend their talents and unique experience to provide direction for the credit union.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the entire California Central Coast, from Ventura County through Santa Cruz County. There’s plenty of room for everyone.. See membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||BBVA Online Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Coasthills CU $100 Checking Bonus *Betteravia Branch*
New members to this credit union can take advantage of a $100 sign up bonus for a new checking account. This offer is for the new Betteravia Branch.
- Account Type: CoastHills Freedom Plus Checking Account or Super Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires March 13, 2020)
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Open a new qualified checking account and complete the opening deposit
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $250 within 90 days of opening account
- VISA debit card
- ID Protect Program
- Online Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Super Checking: $5.95 monthly fee cannot be waived
- CoastHills Freedom Plus Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
- Offer only valid for Freedom Plus Checking or Super Checking accounts opened March 9, 2020 – March 13, 2020 at a CoastHills branch location.
- New checking accounts opened online do not qualify for bonus. Membership in CoastHills Credit Union required.
- New members must pay a $5 membership fee, open a Basic Share account with a minimum balance of $5 and maintain a $5 minimum daily balance in the Basic Share account.
- To be eligible for membership in CoastHills you must live, work, worship or attend school in Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey or Santa Cruz county.
- Minimum balance to open a checking account is $50. There are no minimum daily balance requirements.
- Checking bonus offer is not available to existing CoastHills checking account holders.
This promotion is definitely worth a look if you are interested in this credit union. However, with it being a credit union in one state, the offer would only be available to a handful of readers. Nevertheless, $100 is a generous amount for opening a checking account and the requirements are not crazy difficult to meet.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Check back often for the latest Coasthills Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.