For residents of Missouri, Community Bank of Raymore is offering 1.01% APY on their Free Kasasa Cash Account on balances up to $10,000. In order to earn their rate, you must have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle and at least 10 debit card purchases, each greater than $5, post and settle. At the Community Bank of Raymore, their values are what created their name. Early on, the participants of the Betterment Association envisioned an independent community owned bank that would meet the credit needs of the growing area as opposed to a facility created by an outside financial interest. Knowing that this is how Community Bank of Raymore was created, their best interests are their members!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Community Bank of Raymore Rewards Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Kasasa Cash
- APY Rates: 1.01%
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: MO (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Be sure to contact your representative for more info
Community Bank of Raymore Features:
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements (required to open and maintain the account)
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
How To Earn 1.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Community Bank of Raymore and open a Free Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction.
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases, each greater than $5.
|$0 – $10,000.00||1.01%|
|$10,000.01+||1.01% – 0.27%|
Overall, the Community Bank of Raymore is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. Not only are the values that they envision are good, but also the many services they provide from personal banking to personal trust services! Feel free to drop us a line and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area and can’t get this offer, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on the Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.