The account is for youths ages 10 through 12 made to teach children how to save and earn rewards at the same time. They have a unique program which involves required deposits in exchange for prizes.
Read on to see the rewards and how to get started! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Community Credit Union $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Community Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: Life Saver Youth Savings Account
- Availability: ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $15 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Community CU Bonus:
- Open a Life Saver Youth Savings Account for your child through Community Credit Union
- For every $25.00 your youth deposits and saves, they’ll earn a punch on their rewards card. They can then save their punches for the following prizes:
- 8 punches: 1 Movie Ticket
- 16 punches: Board Game
- 24 punches: $25 Visa Gift Card
- 32 punches: $35 I-Tunes Gift Card
- 40 punches: $50 Visa Gift Card
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
Teach your child how to save with the Life Saver Youth Savings Account from Community Credit Union. With this account, they can receive some great prizes like a $50 Visa Gift Card. However, your child would have to deposit $1000 to receive this bonus, which can be a bit much for a youth age 10-12. They can always receive the lower bonuses and work their way up to the higher bonuses though, which is what I love about this account. So head on over and check it out for more details! If this offer isn’t for you then be sure to check out our list of Bank Promotions. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).