Find the latest Credit Union of Denver CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Credit Union of Denver can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a CD rate of 0.90% APY for 13 months.
Table of Contents
About Credit Union of Denver
Credit Union Of Denver is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado and was founded 1931. Since then they have grown to 3 locations, offer money market rates that are 5X the national average, and have an A+ health rating.
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that can serve all your banking expectations, and care about how those expectations are met.
|Eligibility: Membership in the Credit Union of Denver is open to anyone through joining the Consumers United Association ($5 membership fee). Membership is also open to those who live or work in Adams, Boulder, Arapahoe, Denver, Douglas, or Jefferson Counties in Colorado or are employees of U.S. government agencies or over 200 Select Employer Groups.|
*While Credit Union of Denver provides a fantastic promotion it may not be for everyone. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and find something for you!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Credit Union of Denver CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $500, you can invest in a Credit Union of Denver CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $25
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: None Listed
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|12-Month Term Starter||0.70%||$25|
|24-Month Term Starter||0.40%||$25|
- Compounded and credited monthly
- No monthly maintenance fee
- A low $25 minimum
- NCUA Insured up to $250,000
Credit Union of Denver has a wide array of products to meet your individual needs. Ranging from Checking, Savings, CDs, and loans. They currently offer a CD rate for 13-months 0.90% APY Rate. If you want to earn big take advantage and sign up today.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Credit Union of Denver. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Credit Union of Denver CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|