Credit Union of New Jersey was incorporated in 1943 to serve State highway Department employees. Back then, they only offered share accounts and personal loans. Today, they serve over 43,000 members from over 200 organizations in addition to their original charter group and deliver an outstanding financial product and service offering that gives their deserving members convenience and value. They have 6 locations in New Jersey. However, members can access CUNJ’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to Credit Union of New Jersey online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Credit Union of New Jersey Membership:
- Visit your nearest Credit Union of New Jersey
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- If you live in parts of Burlington County or Trenton.
- If you live, work, attend school or worship in Ewing Township.
- Retirees of these organizations and family members related by blood or marriage (aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, in-laws)
- You are eligible for membership if you work for the State of New Jersey, a state agency, commission or authority or any of their 200 groups.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Credit Union of New Jersey:
Credit Union of New Jersey exists to provide their members with more services than other credit unions. More access, more financial options, more savings, and more personalized service than their competitors. With the extra convenience of over 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs, Shared Branching, Mobile Banking, e-Deposit, Online Applications, Credit Union of New Jersey makes it easy to do your banking. But the distinction they are most proud of has to be their member-centered focus on providing quality service to their members. CUNJ provides other services such as: borrowing money, managing money, retirement, securing your family, and saving money. By being a part of CUNJ, you’ll be able to take advantage of their Relationship Rewards Program. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM. Your funds are also insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
The mindset that Credit Union of New Jersey promotes is what make a great credit union. At CUNJ, they are able to provide passion and service to ensure their customers are satisfied. They are driven by the mindset to be the credit union that provides the best service and features to customers. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a CUNJ employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.