For individuals that has purchased a Cuisinart food processor and were affected by the faulty chopping blades that were prone to cracking then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Cuisinart Blade Recall Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the class action lawsuit, in 2016 Cuisinart notified 8 million Cuisinart food processor owners they needed to stop using their product due to blades that could cause injuries. Cuisinart food processor owners in response to the recall signed up for replacement blades but did not receive them until mid 2017 all the while Cuisinart continued to sell new food processors with functioning blades. Cuisinart is accused of prioritizing its profits over providing functional blades for loyal customers. Cuisinart has decided to settle the matter so if you are eligible, submit a claim for to receive your potential award by December 13, 2020.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Cuisinart Blade Recall Class Action Lawsuit:
- File A Claim!
- Claim Form Deadline: December 13, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers with the following Cuisinart food processor models CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014,EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, & MP-14
- Estimated Amount: Replacement blade, 3-year warranty on replacement blade, & $15 check if you did not receive your replacement blade by applicable deadline
- Proof of Purchase: Full model number of food processor is required
- Case Name & Number: Chepiga v. Conair Corporation, Case No. 3:17-cv-01090, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Cuisinart Blade Recall Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by December 13, 2020!
If you are one of the 8 million owners of Cuisinart food processor that had faulty blades then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Cuisinart Blade Recall Class Action Lawsuit. Cuisinart is accused of prioritizing profits by selling new food processors with functional blades which may have diverted the effort to provide new replacement blades for those that had their blades recalled. If you own a Cuisinart food processor with a model number listed above then you may be eligible a replacement blade, 3-year warranty, and $15 check if you did not receive your replacement blade by applicable deadline. If you are eligible then submit a claim for by December 13, 2020. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.