For residents of Wisconsin, Dane County Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To earn the bonus you must refer a friend or family member to open up a loan, investment, or checking account. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus within 14 days! It’s a win win for both parties so if you’re looking to earn a bit of extra cash then I would start referring today! If you are interested in what Dane County Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: You are eligible if your primary residential address is in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, and Sauk Counties. For more information on the qualifications, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Dane County Credit Union Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Referred members may not have a current account relationship with DCCU or a closed account within the last 12 months.
- Closing Account Fee: None
Earn Dane County Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Dane County Credit Union.
- Have them complete the requirements explained below.
- Once the qualifications are met you will both earn $25.
- Open a new qualifying account and fulfill the necessary steps to become a member.
- Once the requirements are met, you will earn the $25 bonus within 14 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Dane County Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
Join Dane County CU to earn a $25 Bonus! To earn the bonus, you must refer a friend or family member to open up a new checking, loan, or investment account. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus within 14 days! This a win for both parties so if you qualify I would start referring today! Also, if you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then remember to leave us a comment letting us know. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply