Available nationwide, Dime Savings Bank is offering a 1.35% APY with a Money Market account. To get started, make an opening deposit of $1,000 and watch your savings rack up. Earn one of the highest rates compared to other competitors and enjoy the many free banking services to make deposits or schedule bill payments. See the offer table below if you are interested in more information!
Table of Contents
Dime Savings Bank Money Market Account:
|Sign Up:||Click On Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Money Market|
|Credit Inquiry:||Hard Pull|
|ChexSystems:||Unknown, let us know|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
How to Receive Dime Savings Bank Rates:
- Open a Money Market account from Dime Savings Bank (see offer table above).
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a 1.35% APY for balance up to $500,000. Balances over $500,000 will earn 0.20% APY.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No hidden fees or monthly charges to worry about
- Get up to 6 monthly transfers/withdrawals
- Access to 24-hour phone service and accounts online
- Free mobile banking with check depositing through their app
- Funds are insured by the FDIC up to $250,0000
Check out this offer from Dime Savings Bank (see offer table above). When you open a Money Market account you can earn up to 1.35% APY! Manage your savings account on your own schedule through online deposits, transfers, and payments. With little to maintain each month, you’ll see how easy it is to earn these savings. How was your experience? Comment down below, we would love to hear about it! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)