Eagle Bank and Trust Company offers a good selection of account options for all ages. To find out if Eagle Bank and Trust Company is right for you, continue reading the review below.
This bank seems to encourage senior citizens to open an account with them since they offer two different kinds of senior citizen checking accounts.
They also have two kinds of youth savings account, one for kids and one for high school students.
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Options
- 2 Compare Checking Accounts
- 3 Savings Account Options
- 4 Compare Savings Accounts
- 5 Money Market Account Options
- 6 Compare Money Market Accounts
- 7 Reasons to Bank with Eagle Bank and Trust Company
- 8 Reasons Not to Bank with EB & T
- 9 EB & T Routing Number
- 10 Contact Customer Service
- 11 How Eagle Bank and Trust Company Compares
- 12 Bottom Line
Checking Account Options
Eagle Bank and Trust Company offers a decent variety of checking accounts that are pretty straightforward.
Their checking accounts come with the standard features that most accounts have.
You can open this checking account with $100.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements to worry about afterwards.
You will need $100 to open this standard checking account.
If you maintain a daily balance of $500, you can waive the $7.50 monthly fee.
You will need yet again another $100 to open this account, but it bears interest.
There is a monthly fee of $8, but it can be waived by maintaining a daily balance of $1,000.
Another interest bearing account but for those who are 50 and older. You will still need an opening deposit of $100.
Senior citizens can enjoy the benefits of not having to pay any monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements however.
Another senior checking account for those 50 and older but it is more for vacation purposes.
With an opening deposit of $100, you can start earning interest.
If you keep a daily balance of $500, you can waive the $7.50 monthly fee.
For more information about Senior Travel, you can visit here.
Compare Checking Accounts
Savings Account Options
Eagle Bank and Trust Company has several savings account that vary in opening deposits and features.
This is a standard savings account that can be opened with at least $25.
You need to keep a daily balance of $100 to waive the $2 quarterly.
You are also allowed 8 free debits each quarter.
A savings account for kids to start handling their money responsibly early.
They only need a small opening deposit of $10, but there are no monthly fees nor balance requirements afterwards.
A savings account available to those 13-18. You will need an minimum opening deposit of $10.
There no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirement.
Holiday savings account are designed for you to store money for special occasions or vacations. You will need at least $10 to open this account.
There are no monthly fees nor minimum balance requirements afterwards.
Compare Savings Accounts
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 2.10% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code HMB922 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 30 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 12/15/2022, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 2.00% APY as of 9/29/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Money Market Account Options
Money Market accounts allow for a higher yield and gives access to your funds with either checks or a bankcard.
Eagle Bank and Trust Company has one money market account that earns tiered interest rates.
Eagle Prime Money Market:
- Open this account with $100
- To waive the monthly fee of $15, maintain a daily balance of $2,500
- This account earns tiered interest rates
- You are allowed up to 6 transfers per statement cycle
Compare Money Market Accounts
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 2.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 2.00% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 1.55% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Reasons to Bank with Eagle Bank and Trust Company
- Good ratio of checking to savings accounts.
- Offers two kinds of youth/student savings account.
- Has two different senior checking accounts.
- They have a holiday savings account for special occasions.
- Conduct all your banking online or through the Eagle Bank and Trust Company mobile app.
Reasons Not to Bank with EB & T
- They are on located in Arkansas with only 13 total banks.
- They could earn slightly higher interest rates on their savings accounts.
- Lacking a senior savings account.
- Lack of a 24-hour service line.
EB & T Routing Number
The routing number for Eagle Bank and Trust Company varies depending on state and regions. You can also check the lower left corner of your Eagle Bank and Trust Company check.
Contact Customer Service
Eagle Bank and Trust Company has a 24-hour service line and you can reach it at (718)-230-2900.
You can also fill out a request reform on their website.
How Eagle Bank and Trust Company Compares
- Chase Bank: Chase is one of the biggest banks in the U.S and offers just about almost everything. Compared to its other competitors, Chase offers much more checking account options.
- Discover Bank: Discover Bank is also an online nationwide bank that offers bonuses for their checking and savings accounts! You can earn cash back rewards when you open a checking account and generous bonuses for opening a savings one.
- Wells Fargo: Located throughout the US with over 5,800 branches and 13,000 ATMs. They offer a variety of deposits accounts, including accounts for teens and customers who need a second chance.
Overall, if you happen to live in Arkansas and want a bank with decent account options, then consider Eagle Bank and Trust Company.
From the checking and savings options that this bank offers, it seems that they encourage anyone at almost any age to bank with them.
Having two checking accounts for both senior citizens and youth, Eagle Bank and Trust Company aims to be diverse in their services.
However, keep in mind that when you look for a checking or savings account be sure to look into all the fees charged. Don’t focus on the interest rate alone, but on what the account will cost you overall.
If Eagle Bank and Trust Company has the variety and options you’re looking for, apply today! For more options from a variety of banks, see our list of the best bank promotions!