Eagle Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Eagle Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2017. To earn the bonus all you have to do is have the new member complete the Membership Application and open a new savings account. Once the requirements are met, you will earn the $25 bonus. Also, don’t forget that you’ll also have access to features such as mobile banking, online banking, and more. If you enjoy all the great services Eagle Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Membership eligibility is extended only to individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of a credit union member. To learn more about eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Eagle FCU $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: LA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement:
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn Eagle FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Eagle Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2017.
- Have them fill in their information and complete the Membership Application.
- Once the requirements below are met, you will earn the $25 bonus.
- The new member must complete the Membership Application and open a new savings account.
- Then the referrer will earn the incentive.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Eagle Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Eagle Federal Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above such as opening a new savings account. If you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then leave us a comment below! Your feedback makes our site even better. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel