To anyone across the nation looking for a new or improved banking experience, EBSB Direct has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They offer both CD accounts as well as Money Market accounts along with online and telephone banking. Right now, they are having a special 2.50% APY 15-Month CD on balances $1,000 or more. If you are interested, make sure to read on to learn more about EBSB Direct’s wide array of CDs or visit their website now and open your CD today!
Editors Note: This is an internet bank so there are no physical locations you can to go to. Be sure to contact them directly if you have any questions regarding their account.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
EBSB Direct CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! EBSB Direct’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.50% APY 15-Month CD term, which is their current promotion. Be sure to view our Best 12-Month CD Rates list and see how they compare. EBSB Direct wants to make you feel supported and helps put you in control of your hard earned funds. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
Special CD Rate:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 09/13/2018
- Competitive interest rates: At 2.50% APY on a 15-month CD term, you’ll earn more than the national average.
- Easy to open an account online: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen, have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $1,000, you will get to enjoy earning their competitive rates.
- Funds Fully Insured: Your account is insured in full through FDIC and DIF insurance.
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as EBSB Direct offers you a standard and simple range of CD rates to choose from. If you have at least $1,000 and can leave it untouched for a while, then the 15-Month CD term with 2.50% APY Rate will be a good choice to consider. Not only that, you can have peace of mind knowing that your funds are fully insured. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also don’t forget to check out our Best CD Rates at HMB for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.