Education Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account. After opening the new account, you must sign up for a direct deposit. Remember that you have to also open a share account to become a member and make initial deposits for both accounts. Some of the features you’ll enjoy while banking with Education CU are free web bill pay, free TouchTone teller, unlimited check writing, and much more! Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it’s too late.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $1,000.
Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review
Table of Contents
Education CU $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- Education Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any personal checking and a share account.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Both accounts require a $25 deposit.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. Must be at least a $25 monthly DD.
- Monthly Fee: Different accounts have different fees.
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Education CU Bonus:
- Open any personal checking account and a share account with Education Credit Union.
- Make the initial deposit of $25 for each account.
- Establish a direct deposit of at least $25 monthly.
- Enjoy your new bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly
- No Service Charge: No monthly fee.
- Dividend Interest Bearing: There is a $6 monthly fee but can be waived if a balance of $900 is not maintained.
- Red Apple Checking: There is a $6.59 monthly fee but can be waived if a balance of $100 is maintained.
If you live in Texas and are looking for a new bank bonus, then be sure to check out Education Credit Union. You’ll need to open both a checking and a share savings account to be eligible. Remember to also sign up for the direct deposit. I recommend opening the No Service Charge checking account because there is no monthly fees associated with the account. If you are looking for a different bank bonus, then be sure to check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Education Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.