Find an updated list of Energy Capital Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $10 Referral Bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Energy Capital Credit Union Promotions
Energy Capital Credit Union is headquartered in Houston and is the 89th largest credit union in the state of Texas. It is also the 1,114th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1935 and has grown to 44 employees and 17,613 members at 3 locations.
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 313083303
- Customer Service: 832-604-4848
|Eligibility: Membership in Energy Capitol Credit Union is open to those who live in the Texas counties of Harris or Montogomery. As stated on the online application, individuals who live, work, or worship in 44 different Zip Codes in Harris and Montgomery Counties also qualify for membership. Employees/contractors of 18 Houston area businesses are eligible to join. For more information check out their membership eligibility page.|
I’ll review the Energy Capital Credit Union Promotions below.
Energy Capital Credit Union $10 Amazon Gift Card Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$5
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $10 Referral Bonus
Editor’s Note: The bonus is either a $10 Amazon gift card or a “select in-branch gift options”
- Invite your friends or family to open any new Energy Capital Checking Account to get your referral bonus
- Free MasterCard Debit Card
- Free Online & Mobile Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free E-Statements with Online Check Images
- Free Account Alerts
- Access to more than 30,000 Surcharge Free ATMs Nationwide
- Free Welcome Gift!
- Power Checking: There is a $5 monthly service fee.
- Energy High Interest Checking: No monthly service fee.
- 50 Watt Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Spark Interest Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Free Star Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC.
- Free gift is provided at time of account opening.
- We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value.
- Fees may be imposed on each check, draft, item, ATM Card withdrawal, debit card point of sale, pre-authorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance.
- The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item.
- You may consult the Funds Availability Policy for information regarding the availability of funds in your account.
- A fee of $30 for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction.
- If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit.
Make sure you check out Energy Capital Credit Union to learn more about the $10 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $10 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Energy Capital Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.