Find an updated list of Energy Capital Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $10 Referral Bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Energy Capital Credit Union Promotions
Energy Capital Credit Union is headquartered in Houston and is the 89th largest credit union in the state of Texas. It is also the 1,114th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1935 and has grown to 44 employees and 17,613 members at 3 locations.
|Eligibility: Membership in Energy Capitol Credit Union is open to those who live in the Texas counties of Harris or Montogomery. As stated on the online application, individuals who live, work, or worship in 44 different Zip Codes in Harris and Montgomery Counties also qualify for membership. Employees/contractors of 18 Houston area businesses are eligible to join. For more information check out their membership eligibility page.|
I’ll review the Energy Capital Credit Union Promotions below.
Energy Capital Credit Union $10 Amazon Gift Card Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $10 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
Editor’s Note: The bonus is either a $10 Amazon gift card or a “select in-branch gift options”
- Invite your friends or family to open any new Energy Capital Checking Account to get your referral bonus
- Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC.
- Free gift is provided at time of account opening.
- We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value.
- Fees may be imposed on each check, draft, item, ATM Card withdrawal, debit card point of sale, pre-authorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance.
- The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item.
- You may consult the Funds Availability Policy for information regarding the availability of funds in your account.
- A fee of $30 for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction.
- If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Energy High Interest Checking: None
- Power Checking: $5 monthly fee
- 50 Watt Checking: None
- Spark Interest Checking: None
- Free Star Checking: None
- Savings Account: None
- Special Savings: None
- High-Yield Money Market: $10 monthly fee, waivable with enrollment in eStatements and maintain a $2,500 minimum balance
- Spark Savings: None
- Business Savings: None
- Free Business Checking: None
- Business Interest Checking: $10 per month, waivable with a $1,500 minimum balance
Make sure you check out Energy Capital Credit Union to learn more about the $10 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $10 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Finally, remember to check back at this page for updated Energy Capital Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.