Available for residents of Texas, Energy Capital Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member to join them! To earn the bonus, you must refer a friend or family member to open a checking account with a direct deposit or a share certificate. That’s all you need to do! There is also no limit to how many referrals are are able to make or referral bonuses you can receive. The account offers many great features such as online banking and bill pay, mobile check deposit, e-statements, e-notices, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, make sure to share it with all of your friends and family members!
Eligibility: If you Harris County, Montgomery County, Texas, or live within 10 miles of a branch, you may be eligible to join! Make sure to check out all of their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Energy Capital CU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must comply with eligibility and account minimum balances in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Energy Capital CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Energy Capital Credit Union online with your full name, email, and phone number.
- Have your friend open a checking account OR a share certificate.
- As long as the Participant’s checking account is in good standing, the incentive will be deposited into both of your savings/checking account!
- Receive the referral from a current Energy Capital Credit Union member.
- Open a new Checking Account with a minimum $25 opening deposit OR a share certificate.
- You and your referrer will receive the bonus once your account is opened and in good standing.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Energy Capital Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
Make sure to check out Energy Capital Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus. Keep in mind that this offer is ongoing but may be at any time for any reason. So don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great offer! There are many great features your referred member will have access to and there is no limit to how many referrals or bonuses you can make! If you are interested in other referral promotions, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.