Available for residents of Texas, Energy Capital Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member to join them! To earn the bonus, you must refer a friend or family member to open a checking account with a direct deposit or a share certificate. That’s all you need to do! There is also no limit to how many referrals are are able to make or referral bonuses you can receive. The account offers many great features such as online banking and bill pay, mobile check deposit, e-statements, e-notices, and many more! If you are interested in this offer, make sure to share it with all of your friends and family members!
Eligibility: If you Harris County, Montgomery County, Texas, or live within 10 miles of a branch, you may be eligible to join! Make sure to check out all of their Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market: Earn 1.00% APY when you open a CIT Bank Money Market Account with only a minimum opening deposit of $100. The CIT Bank Money Market account has no monthly maintenance fees, 6 transfers per monthly statement cycle and also People Pay service which allows you to send money to almost anyone by providing their email address or phone number. Apply Now---CIT Bank MMA Review|
Table of Contents
Energy Capital CU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must comply with eligibility and account minimum balances in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Energy Capital CU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Energy Capital Credit Union online with your full name, email, and phone number.
- Have your friend open a checking account OR a share certificate.
- As long as the Participant’s checking account is in good standing, the incentive will be deposited into both of your savings/checking account!
- Receive the referral from a current Energy Capital Credit Union member.
- Open a new Checking Account with a minimum $25 opening deposit OR a share certificate.
- You and your referrer will receive the bonus once your account is opened and in good standing.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Energy Capital Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
Make sure to check out Energy Capital Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus. Keep in mind that this offer is ongoing but may be at any time for any reason. So don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great offer! There are many great features your referred member will have access to and there is no limit to how many referrals or bonuses you can make! If you are interested in other referral promotions, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!