For residents of Pennsylvania, Erie FCU is offering a chance for both current and new members to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Erie FCU to your friends and family members. Your friend must then open up a new savings account and complete at least one of the following: Open up a checking account with debit card and direct deposit of payroll, social security or pension or a loan product (auto, personal, home equity or share secured loan). Once all of the requirements are complete, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Editor’s Note: You must meet Erie ECU Member Eligibility Requirements in order to qualify for this promotion!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Erie FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Limit one incentive per social security number.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Erie FCU Bonus:
- Enter your information on the referral form and Pass It On to someone who is not an Erie FCU member
- If the referral qualifications are met, $25 will be deposited to your savings account after 90 days
- Open a savings account and one additional qualifying account listed below:
- Checking account with debit card and direct deposit of payroll, social security or pension
- Loan product: auto, personal, home equity or share secured loan
- If the new member qualifications are met, $25 will be deposited to your savings account after 90 days
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Erie FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
Join Erie FCU today to earn a $25 Bonus! As long as the referred member completed the requirements above then both of you will be able to earn the $25 cash incentive! This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today to start earning! Just keep in mind that the referred member must be eligible to join in order to qualify for the bonus and that the cash incentive will only be deposited into accounts that are in good standing. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.