Read on to learn more about Evangelical Christian Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Evangelical Christian Credit Union Promotions
Evangelical Christian Credit Union was built on the foundation of supporting their members, their ministry, and their church. They want to provide their members with the tools to help improve their financial lives and align it with their faith. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Evangelical Christian Credit Union Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Evangelical Christian CU $100 Referral Bonus
Evangelical Christian Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open a new qualifying account.
- Account Type: Cash Reserves Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $15, if closed within 90 days of account opening
(No Expiration Date)
Be sure to visit a branch to check out this promotion. You may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open the new qualified account with an opening deposit of at least $10,000 total of new funds.
- Keep the new qualified account open with an average daily balance of $10,000 for at least 90 days.
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free bill pay
- Mobile check deposit
- Visa® Gold Check Card
- Global ATM network
- Nationwide shared branch access
- Cash Reserves Savings: There are no fees listed
- Existing ministry members may refer multiple ministry members and earn multiple referral bonuses, up to a combined maximum of $500 in referral bonuses per calendar year for referring new members under any new member referral program, if the existing ministry member is eligible to participate in the offer.
- New ministry members may earn only one referral bonus under any new member offer for becoming a new member.
- Only one Existing Member may earn a Referral Bonus per New Member.
Evangelical Christian Credit Union offers great bonuses for people to pursue their financial future and grow in their faith. With tools such as online and mobile banking, you’ll be able to access your funds anytime!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Evangelical Christian Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.