Available nationwide, EverBank is offering up to a 0.61% APY with a Business Money Market Account! Persistence and hard work keep your business moving forward, and to keep your savings moving at the pace you require, and EverBank has the solution. With the Business Money Market Account, there’s absolutely no slacking for your reserve funds. EverBank will keep them at the height of productivity with a consistently great rate. Achieve a higher rate of earnings for your business today. This is an excellent opportunity to make the most of your savings and maximize the return on your money. New customers simply need to visit the EverBank’s website, open an account, and meet account balance requirements to start earning a higher yield!
Editor’s Note: See Table below to find EverBank for their interest rate of 1.21% APY with the Money Market Account. Anyone can apply and available nationwide!
EverBank Account Information:
- Apply Now
- APY Rate: 0.61%
- Account Type: Business Money Market Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit: $1,500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $14.95 and $10, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: Opening balance of at least $5,000.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn EverBank Rate:
Here’s an account where every dollar counts, and just like your business, EverBank gives you an opportunity to call the shots. Use the tiered rate system to control how much your entire balance will earn.
- Open a new Business Money Market Account at EverBank with a $1,500 minimum opening deposit.
- Earn 0.20% APY with $1 – $9,999.99 in account
- Earn 0.41% APY with $10,000 – $99,999.99 in account
- Earn 0.51% APY with $100,000 – $999,999.99 in account
- Earn 0.61% APY with $1,000,000 or more in account
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- $14.95 monthly fee in any month when average daily balance is below $5,000.
- $10 monthly fee in any month when in excess of six electronic transfers, withdrawals, or checks are conducted.
EverBank MMA Features:
- No monthly service fee regardless of the balance.
- Automatic reimbursements of all U.S. ATM fees with a minimum $5,000 balance.
- Free online & mobile banking.
- Free paper checks & mobile check deposits.
To open EverBank’s Business Money Market Account, you must have an opening balance of at least $1,500 and $5,000 to avoid monthly fees. You can do online bank-to-bank ACH transfers with a limit of $50K/day and $200K/month. Don’t allow this yield to slip through your hands. EverBank promises to always keep their yield in the top 5% of the nation’s competitive accounts, so this is a great opportunity to partner up with EverBank’s guaranteed high yield! See our list of Best Interest Rates!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply