For first-time EverBank money market clients and available nationwide, open a EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account online and earn 1.50% 1-Year Intro APY on balances up to $250,000.00! EverBank is a Florida-based financial institution that operates mostly through online banking. In addition, EverBank is a publicly traded company that was originally organized as First Alliance Bank with the FDIC in 1998. Soon after being established, the bank obtained Mercantile Bank’s world currency division in order to offer accounts that consist of foreign currencies.
There is only a soft pull via ChexSystems and no monthly fee. EverBank is an online bank so you do not have to be in Florida to sign up. You must keep in mind that this is only for the first year and the maximum amount is $250k. Features you’ll get is automatic reimbursements of all U.S. ATM fees with a minimum $5,000 balance, free online & mobile banking, and free paper checks & mobile check deposits. This is a straightforward account that you just sign up and receive!
To get started, click the “Sign Up” button below. When you are on EverBank’s webpage press “Apply Now”, select the EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account and begin inputting your information!
Editor’s Note: In addition to the EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account’s rate, there are other savings offers similar to this one so be sure to refer to our reviews below for more information!
- CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings review
- Discover Online Savings review
- Barclays Bank Online Savings review
- Ally Bank Online Savings review
- BBVA Compass ClearChoice Money Market review
Table of Contents
- 1 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Credentials
- 2 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Rates
- 3 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Pros & Cons
- 4 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Fees
- 5 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Info
- 6 EverBank Online Banking
- 7 EverBank Mobile Banking
- 8 Ways to Avoid the Monthly Fee
- 9 EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Account
- 10 Bottom Line
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Credentials
Is the EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account right for you?
|Good For||Bad For|
|Those Looking For a High Interest Rate||Minimum Opening Deposit|
|Online & Mobile Banking||Limited Physical Branch Locations|
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Rates
|Balance||Annual Percentage Rate|
|$0 – $9,999,99||1.05%|
|$10,000 – $24,999.99||1.10%|
|$25,000.00 – $49,999.99||1.15%|
|$50,000.00 – $99,999.99||1.25%|
|$100,000.00 – $10,000,000.00||1.35% (After 1-year introductory APY)|
|Balances up to $250,000.00||1.50% (1-year introductory APY)|
Rates are effective as of 04/02/2018, and are subject to change.
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Pros & Cons
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Fees
|Account Type||EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market|
|Monthly Service Charge||$0|
|Insufficient Funds Fee||$30|
|Domestic Wire Transfer Fee – Inbound||$0|
|Domestic Wire Transfer Fee – Outbound||$25|
|Excess Pre-Authorized Withdrawals, Transfers or Checks||$10|
|Stop Payment Fee||$30|
Similar to most savings accounts, you are limited to six (6) withdrawals per statement cycle. Fees may be different depending on your location. For more details, visit their terms and conditions page.
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Info
- Account Type: EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
EverBank Online Banking
EverBank Online Banking provides a modern and secure platform for customers to complete account management duties like paying bills, monitoring account activity, transferring funds, and checking account balances.
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
How to get started:
- Visit EverBank’s website and sign in.
- Once you log in, you can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
EverBank Mobile Banking
EverBank Mobile Banking is a great way to access your accounts on a mobile device or tablet with their mobile banking app available on the Apple Store and Google Play Store! With mobile banking, you will be able to:
- Make deposits
- Pay your bills
- Transfer money
- Find nearby ATMs and cash back locations
- View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started:
Ways to Avoid the Monthly Fee
The EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account has no monthly fee!
EverBank Yield Pledge Money Market Account
Follow the steps below in order to get started with your EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account!
- Open a EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account or an external account at another bank
- Earn 1.50% 1-Year Intro APY on balances up to $250,000.00 with your EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account!
When you open an FDIC-insured EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market account, you can count on consistently high yields along with many other perks geared to save you money and time because EverBank is committed to keep your yield in the top 5% of Competitive Accounts offered at leading banks!
Overall, I’d recommend the EverBank Yield Pledge® Money Market Account to savers who can meet the minimum deposit requirement and to not worry about foreign ATM fees. The IRA option is another nice extra that might make it more appealing than competing accounts. On the other hand, with any money market account, be sure to compare the yield and the fees beforehand to make sure you’re choosing the right one.
If this offer did not suite you, please visit our list of the Best Savings Rates that are filled with various financial institutions from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions that are offering great rates!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.