Find an updated list of Extraco Banks promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Established in 1933, Extraco Banks is headquartered in Temple, TX. They have locations in TX. Currently, they have a $250 Checking Bonus as long as you meet the requirements.
*Compare Extraco Banks Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citibank, and more!*
About Extraco Banks Promotions
Extraco (an acronym for Exporters and Traders Compress) exceeds $1.5 billion in assets, serves 120,000 customers across 15 branch locations, participates in hundreds of volunteer community leadership roles, and, most importantly, employs 330 Central Texans. Although they are small in size, the bank prioritizes financial soundness for all of their customers.
- Availability: TX (locator)
- Routing Number: 111900581
- Customer Service: (866) 398-7226
CDs and Savings accounts are a great way to save money. Check out our full list of some of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Extraco Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Extraco Bank is offering a $250 checking bonus with a new eligible Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Educators in TX located in Bell, Bosque, Brazos, Coryell, Hamilton, McLennan, Williamson
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None mentioned
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus revoked if closed within 365 days
(Offer expires May 18, 2021)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($225 bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn $250 Checking Bonus
Open an Educator Bonus Banking Checking Account and set up direct deposit of $1,500 or higher within statement cycle.
- Cash Back: Receive Cash Back on all signature-based debit card purchases.
- Free Debit Card: Customize your free Discover® Debit Card with an image of your choice and enjoy zero liability, ID theft defense, contactless payments, and more. Easily connect to Apple Pay®, Google Pay, Venmo and other payment apps.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement: Extraco Banks has over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs located locally and nationwide. If you happen to use an out-of-network ATM, you’ll receive up to $8.33 per month ($100 per year) in fee reimbursement.
- Free Mobile & Online Banking: Access your accounts from anywhere using our Extraco eBank online banking and mobile app. From checking balances to making deposits, paying bills, or setting up alerts– our apps have it all.
Monthly service fee is $6.00 UNLESS your average collected balance is greater than $4,999 OR you have 30 or more CREDIT (or signature-based) transactions per statement cycle OR you meet all three Service Fee Buy-Downs.
Mailed Paper Statement Fee: $5.00 charge assessed on all mailed paper statements per statement cycle. Waived if you accept electronic delivery (E-Statements) OR if you are up to age 18 or 65 years or older.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must: be a new Extraco Banks Bonus Banking customer, not have closed a Bonus Banking account within the past 6 months at Extraco Banks, set up Direct Deposit greater than or equal to $1,500 within statement cycle.
- If the account is open for less than 365 days, a $250 closing fee will be charged to the account
- Offer valid until May 18, 2021 for educators located in Bell, Bosque, Brazos, Coryell, Hamilton, McLennan, Williamson, and who are employed at K-12, college, or university campuses.
These are all the current Extraco Banks offers at the moment. If you’re a Texas resident, be sure to take a look at their services and see if you would like to try and earn the bonus mentioned.
Leave a Reply