Find an updated list of Extraco Banks promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Established in 1933, Extraco Banks is headquartered in Temple, TX. They have locations in TX. Currently, they have a $250 Checking Bonus as long as you meet the requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Extraco Banks Promotions
Extraco (an acronym for Exporters and Traders Compress) exceeds $1.5 billion in assets, serves 120,000 customers across 15 branch locations, participates in hundreds of volunteer community leadership roles, and, most importantly, employs 330 Central Texans. Although they are small in size, the bank prioritizes financial soundness for all of their customers.
- Availability: TX (locator)
- Routing Number: 111900581
- Customer Service: (866) 398-7226
I’ll review the current offers below.
Extraco Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Extraco Bank is offering a $250 checking bonus with a new eligible Checking Account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Educators in TX located in Bell, Bosque, Brazos, Coryell, Hamilton, McLennan, Williamson
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None mentioned
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus revoked if closed within 365 days
(Offer expires May 18, 2021)
If you’re looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How to Earn $250 Checking Bonus
Open an Educator Bonus Banking Checking Account and set up direct deposit of $1,500 or higher within statement cycle.
- Cash Back: Receive Cash Back on all signature-based debit card purchases.
- Free Debit Card: Customize your free Discover® Debit Card with an image of your choice and enjoy zero liability, ID theft defense, contactless payments, and more. Easily connect to Apple Pay®, Google Pay, Venmo and other payment apps.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement: Extraco Banks has over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs located locally and nationwide. If you happen to use an out-of-network ATM, you’ll receive up to $8.33 per month ($100 per year) in fee reimbursement.
- Free Mobile & Online Banking: Access your accounts from anywhere using our Extraco eBank online banking and mobile app. From checking balances to making deposits, paying bills, or setting up alerts– our apps have it all.
Monthly service fee is $6.00 UNLESS your average collected balance is greater than $4,999 OR you have 30 or more CREDIT (or signature-based) transactions per statement cycle OR you meet all three Service Fee Buy-Downs.
Mailed Paper Statement Fee: $5.00 charge assessed on all mailed paper statements per statement cycle. Waived if you accept electronic delivery (E-Statements) OR if you are up to age 18 or 65 years or older.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must: be a new Extraco Banks Bonus Banking customer, not have closed a Bonus Banking account within the past 6 months at Extraco Banks, set up Direct Deposit greater than or equal to $1,500 within statement cycle.
- If the account is open for less than 365 days, a $250 closing fee will be charged to the account
- Offer valid until May 18, 2021 for educators located in Bell, Bosque, Brazos, Coryell, Hamilton, McLennan, Williamson, and who are employed at K-12, college, or university campuses.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
These are all the current Extraco Banks offers at the moment. If you’re a Texas resident, be sure to take a look at their services and see if you would like to try and earn the bonus mentioned.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|